4.

Next Day

"Bitch boo, ain't no damn Jayceon Taylor call your ass last night Tamia said walking into Ginger's office" I laughed.

"Hello my wonder friends, what are you two crazy gals talking about Ginger asked looking away from her laptop" I smirked because I knew Tamia was going to tell all.

She snatched my phone out my hand and handed it to her. "Jayceon aka The Game so called, called her last night Tamia said" Ginger smirked and laughed.

"Oh yeah and 0815 she said giving her my pass code" She unlocked it and started going through our messages.

"Mm, don't let Rae see them messages she said" She handed me back my phone.

"Okay, and what's the the reason why we had to come to your office so early I asked" She looked at me with the dumb bitch look.

"Well we have to dye and re-cut your hair because you have an photo shoot at 1 and its 8:30 now." Tamia rolled her eyes so hard.

3 Hours Later...

"Oh shit, I look bad as fuck y'all I said admiring myself in the mirror." They laughed.

We spent hours gossiping and talking while I did my makeup.

"So, the real reason your here is because we have a photo and video shoot today. Ginger stated" I nodded.

After the first day of shooting the video, I decided to cut and dye my hair. It looks a pink-blonde, its cute and different.

By the time I got home, everyone was home. They was all sitting on the couch and was watching tv.

"Mom is home I yelled" I still didn't get no attention, except Monroe's" She got out of Rae's lap and ran over to me.

"Hi mommy she said" I kissed her forehead.

She followed me to my room and sat down on the bed.

"Mommy? She asked"

"Hmm princess? I responded"

"Why aren't you and daddy married? She asked" My eyes gotten wide.

"Um, ask your father I spoke" She smiled and walked over to Rae.

I really don't know why we ain't married, I gave back the ring so many times Its ridiculous, I just know it's at least 3 times.

I walked to our room and stripped out my clothes and lauded on the bed naked. I closed my eyes and lauded my head on Rae's pillow. My phone dinged and lit up, my eyes popped open and I instantly grabbed my phone.

Jayceon- Wyd princess?

"Should I text him back I thought to myself?"

Me- Nothing just got home from work, tired asf wbu?

Jayceon- Playing with Cali, about to go to the gym

Me- Aw tell Cali I said Hey beautiful

Jayceon- So, when you going to come back to Cali and see a nigga??

I laughed to myself, if I told Rae I was going to California, Hmm that nigga will be going right along with me with no invitation. The nigga will pop up like a ghost, shit I ain't trying to get caught up.

Me- Mm idk shit whenever I get time. I just might fly out and come and see you.

He didn't text me back, I lauded back down and closed my eyes again.

"Girl, if I keep coming in this room and you ain't got no clothes on. I swear we going to make another baby Rae said flipping on the light switch" I looked over at him and smirked.