5.

3 Weeks Later....
"Okay Rae, I'll be home in a few, Stephanie is just getting here and we might stop to see Tamia, so chill out I said" He groaned.

"Okay Marie he said before hanging up" I put my phone in my purse.

I dragged my bags to Stephanie's car and put them in the backseat. I shut the door and got in the front.

"Sissy Stephanie said pulling me into a hug" I hugged her tighter.

We released each others embrace, she smiled turned on her car. We pulled off headed onto the highway.

"So how was California she asked" I smiled

"The best time of my life, it was a relaxing, drama free trip I said" she looked at me as she pulled up to a light.

"That's good, well everyone misses you except you know who She said poking out her lip" I laughed.

"Guh ain't nobody worried about Nikki ass, shit she better move on I said looking at my phone" Stephanie laughed as we pulled up to Magic City where Tamia worked.

We got out, Stephanie locked the doors to her car. We walked into the strip club, if was packed for a Friday night. We made our way to the stage and sat down, Tamia was across from us giving a man a lap dance. She was working her little fatty, she looked our way and smiled.

After she was done she came over to us and hugged me.

"So how was California bitch Tamia asked" All I did was smile.

"Ooo, I know that smile, you got some dick. Hold on let me go change and give this nigga 15% and we going to finish talking she said running off into the back." I Laughed.

30 Minutes Later
"Girl it felt like I was in a dream. He took the time out of his whole day, just to cater to me and do what I wanted to do" I said with a huge smile.

They smiled and started giggling. "Okay bitch tell us they Stephanie said"

"Baby, you know I love you?" I smiled

"Yes baby I know! Now what did you need? I asked looking up at him" He smirked and put out his hand. I grabbed it.

He took me up stairs and told me to close my eyes, so I did. I heard music playing, do we was in his bedroom. I smelt cinnamon candles burning, the smells brought fresh new memories to come.

"Okay open your eyes he said" I opened them and I stood in the bathroom.

The floor was full of white and red rose petals scattered. The bath was ran with pedals in the water floating.

His arms wrapped around my waist, he planted a kiss behind my right ear, then down my neck. He started to unbutton my shirt, still planting wet kisses on my neck.

He unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them down, revealing my lace panties. He grinned to himself and got a big grip of my ass.

I gasped as he grabbed it harder, he turned me around. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

"Bitch just get to the sex scene he'll Tamia said as her and Stephanie put there heads together." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, damn I'm getting there"

He lifted up his shirt and took off his basketball shirts. I was feeling and kissing on his chest, my arms snaked around his neck. I smashed my lips onto his, he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I did the same to him, he picked me up and I wrapped my let's around his waist. The kiss was passionate and slow, I was loving this moment.