8.

SAME DAY 12:30 PM DENVER,CO
"Baby!! This place is big I said looking around like a little kid." He laughed as I toured the living room. Rae took the time to rent out out a penthouse for our honeymoon, It was a huge one bedroom penthouse. When he said he spending on us, he meant his word now.

"You like it baby? He asked coming up behind me?" I turned around and smiled.

"Yes baby I love it I said in between kisses." He grubbed my ass. I slapped his chest.

"Wait till tonight you freak. I said walking away."

We took our bags in the room and started unpacking. The bedroom was huge with a king size bed and a 80" plasma on the wall, had the nerve to have a mirror on the ceiling. The bathroom had a his and her sinks a walk in shower and a big jacuzzi bathtub. We could see the skyline from the bed, it had a balcony in the living room. If we didn't have kids, we would be here.

"Damn baby this place is beautiful, thank you for bringing me here I said" he kissed my lips.

"No problem baby, but I need you to go get freshen up, so we can go do our thing He said trying me around and guiding me to the bathroom." I smiled and turned around and he smacked my ass.

I got into the shower and washed up, I dried off and put some lotion on. I wrapped my towel around me and walked into the room. Rae was on the balcony on the phone with somebody, I went into the closet, into the drawers and put a jogging suit on. By the time I came out the closet, Rae was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey baby I'm ready I said smiling" he turned around and smiled.

20 minutes later
He had got us an uber, to take us down town. We were walking down town to one of his home boy's weed store, we was suppose mto go there after we left the airport but Rae be backwards sometimes.

"Rae my guy, how are you doing? His friend said greeting us from the door." Rae grinned.

"Good, this is my wife Jazmin he said holding my hand" the man smiled and gave Rae and hand shake.

"I never thought I'll see this EVER in my life he emphasizing the ever."

"Baby, this is my long time bestfriend Milk. He said" Right a crazy ass name right.

"That's my nickname. My real name is Bodrick. Nice to meet you Jaz He said" I smiled.  I pulled him into a hug. He family to me, he family to my husband.

He showed us around his shop, they told me they grew up together in Clayton county, been brothers since the 3rd grade. These men had a dream of getting out of the hood together, they made it happened. Bodrick wanted to get out of the hood, he was 17 after his momma was killed in a set house fire. His father was psychological crazy, he tied her down and dowse gasoline in the house and killed her. He was truly strong to tell me.

When Rae first got into the business with my dad, he promise to invest in Bodrick's idea of opening a small business. This was his idea, they passed the marijuana law here, ever since been making money. He done traveled pushing bricks over and over the state's, before the shit was legal.

"Okay what y'all want to try? He asked" I looked at Rae then at the shelves full of weed.

"You pick babygirl he said kissing my cheek." I smiled big.

We got about 4-5 medicine bottle size, plus a vape with dab was like $250 for all that. That's a lot for the week, he was trying to spoil me.