The Devil has broken loose

Adriana’s POV

 I see Cameron and Jayden talking with smirks glued to their faces. This isn’t good; when they are together it’s never a good thing. They are always up to no good and it doesn’t surprise me when I see Cameron jogging to one of his “victims” as I like to call them. I would never be one of those girls. I am not the slut type; damn I am not even close! I have to admit they were gorgeous but if they just took some of that crayola shit they call makeup off their face they would at least look presentable.

Just in the corner of my eye I see the one and only Jayden staring into a gaze at Amy, of course.  I had a hint of jealousy but I didn’t want to admit it, I wanted to be her, have her amazing blond hair that she didn’t even need to bother styling, to have her beautiful face, and most of all to have Jayden stare at ME with that gaze. I shook the feeling as soon as it started to cover my head in the thought.  As soon as I did this I noticed I was staring deep into Jayden’s eyes without even noticing and with a blink I saw him do the same. It wasn’t that hungry look he gave Amy, it was more like the “I want to hug you and never let you go” look. I rolled my eyes pretending not to even notice what I just saw meant anything and as soon as I did Jayden smirked and that’s when I turned around smiling.

“Hey Adrian-” He stopped as he looked at Jayden with a smirk on his face full of delight.

“What Alex?” I asked with a question yet a bit scared voice.

“You are totally blushing. What did he do to you?” it’s true I never blush, ever. I never had the need to, it’s not like I get guys stare at me on a daily schedule.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Alex.”I said wishing that sounded realistic. I was plain out lying; I was already feeling the need to just hug him.  This is not like me. Defiantly not me! I Adriana have a crush on Jayden!  No, this is not true. Oh of course not! And I was right, no feelings has arouse because as soon as Jayden passed I hated him already. That’s when I knew the Devil has broken loose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not posting, might be a while though befor the next  :/