Not Sure What To Feel

When I finally did wake up, it was dark at first. I wasn’t dead, thank god.  At first I thought it was my new boyfriend holding my hand. It was warm, so comforting, his hand seem to go perfectly with mine. I felt as if it was meant to be, and I held his hand tighter.  My dream broke into reality when I opened my heavy eyes. It wasn’t my boyfriend but a boy with green eyes that sparkle in the hospital room’s lights. I recognized those green eyes…Jayden’s eyes.

            I couldn’t say anything else before all the doctors came in and checked me out. I was, shocked. Why was Jayden here? Was he the one driving the car? I had all of these questions on my mind all I could do was lay there, wondering. It was really hard to believe not even my own boyfriend was here to see me, I was hurt. I’m sure he had a reason; let’s not jump into conclusions.

            --

Alex came barging into my room and planted a huge kiss on my lips like normal. He has always been the one to wake me up in the morning. I was a heavy sleeper, like if my house went on fire I wouldn’t even notice. If it weren’t for Alex I would have over slept every day.  It was a boring day like always. Alex and I became official. Everyone seemed to be happy that we were together; little did I know what fate had something else in mind.

------------

            It’s been 2 months and people still seem to flinch when they see me with Alex. Yeah two months, seems like a long time but I really wasn’t.  Don’t get me wrong I love being with Alex, actually I’m glad he did come out and told me how he felt. People still don’t know what a relationship is, how dare you flirt with a taken man?! Pshhh desperate much. It’s been weird the past week or so. Believe it or not buy Jayden and Alex actually became friends. This might seem fine if he didn’t always give me the glare, that’s what I called it. Have you ever had that glare that had hurt written all over but guilt at the same time?  Yeah it kills me. Somehow I wondered if he knows how that glare affects me. My parents seem to e happy with me and Alex together, they seem to act as if they knew this was going to happen someday. To tell you the truth still, deep down, like really deep, deep down in my heart I rather be with Jayden. This was hard for me to admit, saying that he’s a jerk and all. He might have hurt me but for some reason I wanted him and only him, but I wasn’t planning on going to go in front of the whole school and say that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

hey guys thanks for the support i Appreciate it , guys go cheak out this book called:

How  I Came To Meet The Fakest Penny