Reality Cheak

Life goes on, faster than you can ever imagine. You must forget about the past and live for the future, no regrets. Sure I did have feelings for Jayden, and of course I loved Alex, but why would I leave what’s right in front of my eyes? Why would I leave such a great life I’m having with Alex so I can just be broken into even more pieces then I already am from Jayden? Now that doesn’t make any sense. I know I should follow my heart but, now, I need to think about myself, protect my heart from any damage, and listen to my brain for once.

            And so I followed my own advice. I forgot about Jayden and moved on with my life. It might have taken a long time but I did it. Alex seemed to have the best of his life, I think sometimes he notice I wasn’t so into it but didn’t matter.

 Its almost the end of the year. Believe it or not, its been almost 5 months with Alex. Crazy huh? I know.

             “So babe, what you going to do this summer?”

            “Uhhhhh probably date this hotty, then the beach, you know same old”

            “OOOO HELL NO, if you didn’t know you’re stuck with me missy”

            “I was joking calm down. There isn’t better that you” I said this leaving him with a smirk on his face as I left his car, into a fulfilling day of learning. Note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey sorry guys for the long update :(

plz cheack out this really great story i highly recomend it :

how i came to meet the fakest penny 

thanks for all your support  love ya 

~Ana