The Unexpected

I couldn’t believe be it, me, Adriana Pain, just got asked out by the star running back, the famous Alex. I might sound way too excited and believe me I am surprised myself, it’s just the first thing that game into my mind. The reality kicked me in the ass. What do I say? I don’t know what to say! Do I say yes? Or do I say no? I can’t handle the pressure, I was becoming insane and it’s only been 20 min! Right then my decision was made…

‘OMG YES ALEX YES of courseee!!’

‘Adriana Pain, you are the best person, I love you.’

Right there I didn’t regret me decision. I did love Alex and he did mean everything to me. Even if I never thought I would say yes, I did, and I was happy as can be.

‘Meet me at St. Louis Park, okay girlfriend?’ Did I mention I love the sound of that?

‘Sure thing boyfriend :}’

            I got ready there in record time, I never knew I can get ready that fast. I got into my car and drove as fast as I could. Yes that does sound very dangerous but I didn’t care I wanted my boyfriend… Just then my life flashed before my eyes. My eyes were getting way to heavy that I didn’t try to open them. Right when I thought I was dead I heard a voice.

“Adriana are you okay?”

“No I’m just bleeding from my head and I’m just fine’’

“Sorry.”

“Jayden? Is that you?”