The Game Gone Beautifully Wrong

“How can you just break up with me?”

“It’s not you, it’s just when we kiss there isn’t that spark people talk about”

I wasn’t mad, I can’t be mad at him; John is one of my closest friends. We have been dating for a year. I get him; I don’t feel that spark either. I tried loving him; it’s more of that brotherly love feeling.

“What’s going to happen to us then? I can’t lose you John” I said. I always feel bad when I see those sad eyes.

“Nothing Adriana, I love you but this is not working out” he said almost looking as if he was going to cry.

“FINE!” I said tears running through my cheeks.

I loved John he was always there. I can’t lose him! I march down the hall angry ready to smack someone upside the head. Then just like that karma was hearing.

“Damn hot chick pissed!”

“Shut your face and go fuck another girl in the stall” I said to Jayden. He was the school jock. The running back. I have to admit he was FINEE but he was the player. Let’s just say he was defiantly not a virgin. He would never being interested in a girl like me.

“Fisty, I like it, RAWR” he said putting out his hand in a claw form. He was so stupid! Yet it was so sexy. Hush what I am saying!

“Who the babe?” Cameron said, the quarter back. He was cute but to admit it nothing compared to Jayden . Even if I do hate him he WAS HOT. I’m such a girl sometimes. I hate myself; the first guy I actually date says that he didn’t have that spark! What the hell!

“That’s who I’m trying to figure out” Jayden slipped back. He can be such a jerk.

“HAHA don’t worry you don’t have to know who I am, not like it bothers you” I barked back.

“Guys stop harassing her!”Just like that my savior came, Alex. He is my everything. We have been friends since birth, litterally. He is also the running back. He has that model body that every girl wants to touch and every guy wants to have. He pretty much is prefect, his smirk is perfect. He is like my brother I would never be with him, like he is even interested. The irony is that he lives right next door, his bedroom window can just open and with a little hop he could enter to my bedroom window balcony, shhh don’t tell mom.

“Fine you just want her fit ass all to yourself” Jayden seemed jealous but I guess it was his entire act.

“Of course who wouldn’t” Alex spit out as a comeback while putting his arm around my waist. As we left I turned around and stuck my tongue out at Jayden and Cameron. They seemed pissed, victory!

I was still mad but being close to Alex always calmed me down. It was last period, my free one, thank god! Alex still didn’t let go of my waist, I didn’t mind at all.

“What happened back there? Who made you cry? I’m gunna pound the kid” he said laughing.

“ALEX! This is no joking matter my heart is broken and all you can do is laugh about it?”

“Im sorry it just seems as if you’re on your …”

“Shut up Alex before I leave you” I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

“Now why would u leave this” he said this while pulling his shirt up. I got to admit it was hot I wanted to lick them but omg ewww.

“You’re right I wouldn’t want to leave a big piece of hot stuff” I said biting my lip.

“Don’t worry I won’t leave your fit ass for a long time, you’re stuck with me, sorry”

“I can live with that” I winked at his beautiful baby blue eyes. I could stare at them all day. But that would be weird.

This is King high, the home of the Jaguars. I love my school; there is so much drama and cute boys, if you know what I mean. What I really hate is there are so many sluts, everyone goes for them. If you didn’t know I’m the nerd of them all. Sure I can be cool but who would want to date a nerd that gets straight A’s? my favorite class is science, that’s were all the fun happens and the only class I had with my ex. Josh was one of the nerds too but he talked with Cameron and Jayden which always annoy me how they always check me out.

“Adri, are you still sleeping?”

“Not anymore!”

“Sorry”

“Don’t worry about it Alex”

Yes, we did have a sleep over. This isn’t anything new, we cuddle till we fall asleep it doesn’t seem weird it was normal for us, I looked down at him like a brother nothing else.

“You know we have to go to school Adri?”

“Yes I know! Dam sometimes you act like my dad.” I responded.

“No need to get mad now go take a shower” he ordered.

After I look a shower I put on my new black lace dress that showed off my curves without being too showy. As I went to the bathroom with just a little bit of makeup. I thought I looked decent until Alex looks at me like he never did before.

“OMG! Adriana, you look so beautiful! If I wasn’t your “brother” I would totally fall in love with you” he said covering his mouth. He can be such a girl but he was so sweet for a jock.

“Aw thanks Alex you don’t look so bad yourself hot stuff.” I winked as I checked him out, he did the same. He drove me to school that was about 5 blocks away. His car was blue but not the ugly blue but the sexy blue that was my favorite color; I was in love with that car.

We entered King high, Alex’s hand around my waist. I ignored all the girls comments on how ‘how can that ugly hag be with such hottie like him?’ ‘He totally just wants to get in her pants’ and all of the guys patting Alex’s back while whistling. Just to make a scene Alex picked me up while I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed me. Our tongues fought for dominance, and of course Alex won. I have to say he was the best kisser I know. Then right when we broke apart he smirked at John as he looked infuriated, Victory! Every girl was in disgust faze as all of the guys were whistling as I whispered to Alex’s ear:

“Thanks for helping John feel Jealous I owe you one”

“My pleasure you’re the best kisser I know” said Alex giving me the hottest smirk I know and love. Just for the hell of it I pecked him on the cheek and left.

In class I did receive those dirty looks form the sluts and winks from the jocks. And of course Jaden sat right in front of me in poetry class.

“So that kiss? Want to have one like that with me?”

“In your dreams big head”

“You know what they say about guys with big heads?” Jayden said while wiggling his eyebrows. I gave a big slap in the back of his head.

“Hey! That hurt. I was going to say they have big hats.”

“Sure you were I’m not that stupid” I said back. I shunned him out until the lunch bell rang.

Jayden’s POV

As I entered the school all I can see is Alex and Adriana making out. It didn’t bother me; all that did was the smirk he gave to John. I looked over to Cameron which was too interested looking at Hope the main slut. I looked back at Adriana to just see her beautiful face light up as she whispered in Alex’s ear that made me get a little mad but I brushed it off.