Just Another Lonely Boring Day

Dam why did she have to come at that time? Right when I made the worst mistake of my life. I hate myself. 

“Get off of me NOW!” I demanded.

“Baby we are just getting started” she said this while going down of me. I didn’t want to continue I wanted to smack that slut hard and get the hell out of there.  She didn’t want that, obviously.

“I said get off.”

“Dam you really are a jerk.” The girl said backing up.

“That’s me! Sorry Mr. Slut I have to go peace.” I said putting my lower half clothes on.

“Hush so not cool. You were ugly anyways.”

“Girl what’s your makeup brand?”

“Uh Mac why?”

“Sorry it looks like the crayola factory.”  Saying that, I left trying to run after Adriana. Wait I can’t enter the girls bathroom! Shit, she did that on purpose. Sometimes all I wanted to do was hate her and ignore her again but I couldn’t. Why did I ever comment? Why did I just let the poor girl alone? Why was I always so nosey and mind my own problems for once?

Adriana’s POV

This was it I was done not only did Jayden mess with my feelings but I knew I was growing with feeling for the kid. What bothers me the most is that he doesn’t even feel the same. Am I that naive?  I’m so stupid!!!! Shit, does he even feel the same?

Its been a week before I have even started talking to Alex. I haven’t been going to school. I just sit on the tree me and Alex used to sit every day after school. I’ve been crying lately, oh how I sound like a suicidal case but I’m not. I have no reason to. People have worse lives then me right? Like it doesn’t mean anything else is going to go wrong. I have ignored ALL of Jayden’s calls, texts, even statuses. I have to get rid of him, now.  Not to be random but I missed Alex, a lot. Not only did I miss his smile but those ocean blue eyes. I mentally slapped myself and went on to texting my other friend Anne.

‘Hey boo, how are u? Still in science so, if I text slow sorryyyy.’

‘Thanks for texting me Anne. I needed it.’

‘Nahhhh its my only reason for living’

‘Wow exaggerating much’

‘Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy’

‘So what’s this new kid of fb ive been hearing about?’

‘Ohhhh nothing’I can hear the sarcasim in her voice already.

‘Now telllll meeeeee!’

‘Uhhh fine…… OMG OMG he finneeeeee’

‘Awww Anne has a boyfriend’ I teased.

‘Oh shut ur trap’

‘Ouch that hurt even through the phone, feisty’

‘Adrii I gtg byeeeee’

‘Bye don’t forget to give mr. hottie a wink for me’

‘Sure thing’

Just like that I was back to being bored again.

~************************************~

sorry the slow update and such a short chapter promise the'll be better parts ;)