ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡

"Valentine's Day is finally here!" Zenitsu turned to the academy with eyes closed and his body moved back and forth. "Since I couldn't go to sleep and felt restless at home, so I came up early. It's been a half year."

.

.

.

~Lunch Break~

"I WANT TO BE POPULAR! I WANT TO GET A CHOCOLATE FOR NEXT YEAR'S VALENTINE, AT LEAST ONE!"

Tanjiro and one of his friends ate lunch at the same table with him and they stared at Zenitsu confusingly.

"But now is still July." Tanjiro stated.

"What's wrong with being prepared early? I'm afraid to go alone, so come with me." Tanjiro flinched with a clueless expression. "I'm going to do investigate now."

"Uh... where are you going?" Zenitsu gasped as he turned around to see you standing close to him.

"AAAAHHHH! (Y/N)-CHAN! YOU SCARED ME! BUT THAT'S FINE!"

"Sorry about that. But... you're not answering my question." You asked with arms crossed over your chest and eyes squinted.

"Zenitsu asked me to come with him." answered Tanjiro, "It won't take long."

"At least, can I join you?"

"IT'LL BE MY PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU, (Y/N)-CHAN!" Zenitsu quickly spoke without hesitation. You smiled awkwardly as you looked back to see Tanjiro had some veins around his forehead.

.

.

.

~Timeskip by Zenitsu shouting 'Chocolate'~

You three went to ask Rengoku-sensei who just walked past the corridor. You knew from Zenitsu that he received 28 pieces of Valentine's chocolate last year.

"How to be popular? Nothing in particular. We don't come to school to be popular, though."

"No, no. I don't believe your lies! You must have done something and got 28 chocolates, right?!" You watched Zenitsu who gripped Tanjiro's sleeve and glared at him due to jealousy. "Don't play dumb with me!"

Tanjiro's sweat dropped on the back of his head as you had a blank expression on your face.

Kyojuro had his hand on his chin as he hummed before answering his technique to be popular, "If I have to say it... Do the diaphragmatic breathing and speak with a loud voice, so it can be heard in the back seat."

"The diaphragmatic breathing?" Zenitsu mumbled before he walked away from you three. "That's enough. It doesn't help."

Kyojuro gasped as you and Tanjiro quickly bowed, apologizing for Zenitsu. "We're so sorry! We're so sorry!"

.

.

.

~Timeskip by Kyojuro yelling 'Break a leg, Young Agatsuma!'~

"Zenitsu! I think that's a cruel thing to say when you're asking for help!" Tanjiro yelled as you both ran after Zenitsu before you found him walking downstairs. "Zenitsu! Are you listening to me, Zenitsu? Let's apologize to Rengoku-sensei. Zenitsu!"

You noticed Zenitsu's dark aura as you poked Tanjiro's back to warn him. Zenitsu turned back to you two before he screamed out loud, shocking Tanjiro. "SHUT UP! SILENCE! WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING THIS?! I FELT CRINGY WHEN LISTENING TO WHAT HE HAD TO SAY!" Zenitsu poked Tanjiro's nose many times as he kept yelling, "WHAT WITH THAT 'DIAPHRAMATIC BREATHING AND SPEAK WITH A LOUD VOICE'?! I'M NOT PRACTISING FOR A CHOIR, IDIOT!"

"You're literally doing it now." You thought in your head before your eyes widened as Zenitsu gripped Tanjiro's collar and shook him back and forth.

"I'LL SCREAM AS LOUD AS NEEDED TO GET CHOCOLATE! SOMEONE, PLEASE GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!"

.

.

.

Zenitsu's scream reached the teacher's room as Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Math teacher commented with irritation. "Tsk, who is that brat? I'll butch him later."

"I wonder that was Agatsuma-kun's voice." Kanae Kocho, the Biology teacher said with a hand on her chin.

"Good. He seems to have a loud voice." Kyojuro commented as he looked up at the ceiling. "Impressive!"