ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡

One day in your classroom, your face rose to see your Homeroom Teacher, Gyomei Himejima standing in front of the class before he began to tell the news.

"Uh, In these past few days, it seems there's a weirdo. Check the print-out and be careful." Gyomei rubbed two hands together as the beads around his hands made a sound.

"I heard he's only after girls."

"Disgusting."

"So scary. I hope my sister is safe." Tanjiro muttered before he received the printout from the student in front of him.

"Yeah. Is this guy even sane?"

You received another printout from the girl before you passed the others to the one who sat behind you. You began to read the detail with a frown.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱.

𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆, 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁.

𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.

𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺!!

"Great... Now I have another weirdo to avoid other than that Enmu guy." You thought in your head before you began to recognize this weirdo as you recalled the words of the teachers' advice since yesterday.

"Do the diaphragmatic breathing and speak with a loud voice. So it can be heard in the back seat."

"You could tell how someone feels just by looking at them."

"As long as you're fast enough, you can be popular even you have a plain face."

"Wear expensive brand-name clothes."

"You've got the money, the women will flock to you."

"It's Zenitsu. He's really followed the advice." You thought before you turned your head to look at Zenitsu who gripped his head and mumbled quietly.

"No, you just misunderstand... No, you just misunderstood... No, you just misunderstood... No, you just misunderstand..."

You facepalmed as you sighed in distress.

.

.

.

~Timeskip to Valentine's Day~

Tanjiro arrived at the academy alone, he was slightly confused as to why you didn't come with him to the school as you gave him a questionable answer.

"I have some work with Nezuko. You can go ahead, I will follow you soon after!"

He wanted to know about it but because he respected you, he didn't try to ask anything else.