(Y/N) (L/N)'s Day

"Today in Kimetsu Academy, we'll be spending the day closely observing this beautiful, yet mysterious girl, (Y/N) (L/N)."

You waved to the reader who was reading with a small smile on your lips. Tanjiro and Nezuko peeked from the wall, watching you greeting the readers through the screen.

"This young girl wakes up to help her parents in their laundry shop."

You rubbed your eyes tiredly waking up from the bed. You quickly put up your casual outfit before helping your mother fold the customer's clothes that came out from the washing machine.

"She has bread as breakfast she bought from Kamado's bakery."

You ate three pieces of bread on the plate which you got from your best friend's family bakery after changing into your school uniform with a white button shirt, green tie, and short light brown skirt. You also wore long white socks and black loafers and tied your classic-length black hair in a high ponytail fastened with red, black, and white butterfly hairpin and two long strands hanging on the sides of your cheeks.

"She goes to school with Tanjiro and his siblings. She offers to piggyback Nezuko which Nezuko is grateful for."

You waved goodbye to your parents before you went to school with Tanjiro who was holding Nezuko's waist, carrying her.

You asked Tanjiro to carry Nezuko for him and Nezuko nodded her head rapidly. Nezuko gently wrapped her arms around your neck as you placed your hands under her thighs and started walking. You had a closed-eyes smile before you three walked to the train station.

.

.

.

"The girl and her friend go to school by train. And once again, she meets with the same pervert."

You had an irk mark on your face as the weirdo named Enmu held your left hand with flushing cheeks. You swatted your hand away from him and tried to run away but Enmu sneakily held your ponytail in his hand and buried his nose to take a sniff at it.

"This guy has hit on her every time she finds him on the train."

Tanjiro and Saburo, the attendant found Enmu harassing you on the train, so they quickly pinned him to the ground, gaining everyone's attention.

"They both can't be late for school, so Tanjiro ties the weirdo up and hands him to the attendant."

You waved goodbye to Saburo who was holding the rope that tied Enmu.

"But the attendant, Saburo-san always loses sight of the pervert."

But as he watched you and Tanjiro leave the train station, he looked back to see Enmu had already left.

"He is such a disgusting pervert. I wanna behead the guy."

.

.

.

"The girl and Tanjiro encounter a huge problem at the school gate."

You saw the school gate and a bunch of students arriving. Your face turned pale as you noticed Giyu Tomioka, the PE teacher standing before his eyes landed on both of you.