PE Class

"The next period is PE." Tomioka-sensei banged the word on the blackboard. "Change your clothes and gather on the school field."

You nodded your head as everyone in the class went to change their clothes in two separate rooms for boys and girls.

.

.

.

You changed your student's uniform into a white short-sleeved shirt with a red layer on the sleeves, a red gym bloomer, long white socks, and white indoor shoes. You stretched your arms, doing a warm-up before playing sports.

"PE class is fun! Very fun! I'm happy! PE makes me happy!" Zenitsu spun around as he had a happy expression on his face.

Tanjiro watched him with one sweat drop before he noticed Inosuke's face low to the ground and asked him out of worry. "What's wrong, Inosuke? You don't seem to be excited. It's your favorite PE class."

"Losing to someone smaller than you breaks your heart, you know."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Inosuke was struggling to have first place in the running race. He gritted his teeth out of desperation as he increased his speed.

He looked up from the ground before he gasped out of surprise and shock to see you already outran him and Kanao and went to the finishing line first, Kanao went in second place.

.

.

.

You and Tanjiro were on the same team as you two were competing in a dodgeball match with the third-class students, Susamaru and Yahaba. Your eyes widened as Tanjiro got smacked on the face by Susamaru throwing a dodgeball.

You had the dodgeball in your hands as you had an evil smirk on your face, finally getting revenge. You threw the ball with full force and knocked both of them on the chests, winning the game.

Tanjiro's eyes widened in shock before he smiled awkwardly as you turned around with a warm smile, not a wide smirk earlier.

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"Indeed, sometimes we didn't win at all." Tanjiro's face lowed down of demotivation before he looked up to see you wiping the sweat out of your forehead by your arm, panting lightly despite the many sports you just played. He tried to keep his eyes on your face and not on somewhere below, trying not to be a pervert. "But (Y/N) is very good at this. I'm glad."

"You guys really don't understand how to have fun in PE class, do you?" Zenitsu had his hand on his chin with a grin.

He then began to tell the details of when he was running after Aoi in the race. "Losing to a girl over spring means... you can look at their body from behind, from the side, or even from different angles!" Zenitsu quickly came to Aoi's side as she ran through the finishing line.

"I think it's a bad idea to go to class with such an evil intention." Tanjiro thought in his head before he got screamed in the face by Zenitsu.

"SHUT UP, YOUR GOODY-GOODY, TALKING FOREHEAD! DON'T THINK ABOUT WINNING OR LOSING IN PE CLASS!"

He then continued when he was competing with Aoi in the dodgeball game. "If a girl aims at you in a dodgeball, it means that girl is looking at you! That's a de facto of a marriage. Marriage! You must take her ball with your whole body! BEST! ABSOLUTE BEST!"

Aoi watched him screaming in the air with irritation while you, Kanao, and Ozaki watched him in deadpan.

"JUST SO YOU KNOW, PE CLASS MEANS YOU CAN SEE THE GIRLS IN THEIR GYM CLOTHES! GIRLS BARE SKIN! ALL YOU CAN SEE! OH GOD! I'M SO HAPPY! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FEELING MISERABLE!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke watched him with disgust before they saw someone behind Zenitsu's back and quickly escaped. You also noticed the same as your hand covering your mouth.

"RAISE YOUR HEAD! Huh?" Zenitsu sensed someone behind his back as he turned around, "What can I help?" He was startled as he saw Tomioka with a whistle in his mouth. "TOMIOKA-SENSEI?! No! It's not what you're thinking! I'm just--"

"GET YOUR ASSES TOGETHER!" Giyu punched him across his face, the blood splashing from his mouth.

"WHY HIT ME AGAIN?!"