ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡

As you came inside the building, you decided to go ask for the last teacher. You three entered the Art classroom and saw Tengen Uzui, the Art teacher painting something on the easel while chewing a piece of gum. You also learned that he received Valentine's chocolate more than the last two teachers earlier by 57 pieces.

"Become popular? It's easy, you know." Uzui said before he blew a gum. "You just need to be fast from kindergarten to high school."

Zenitsu giggled before he came out of Tanjiro's back and started to mock him with a dark aura popping on his head. "What are you talking about?"

"Hey!" Tanjiro shouted, trying to warn him.

"I can't believe that makes you..."

"That's what makes me popular." Uzui replied before he turned back to the easel. "Because the student Fairy casts swift magic on the female students."

"St-Student Fairy?!"

"As long as you're fast enough, you can be popular even you have a plain face."

"I-Impossible."

"But make sure your appearance isn't filthy. Starting from university, you'll need money for anything. Wear expensive brand-name clothes. You've got the money, the women will flock to you. Like the beetles that are attracted to honey."

"Isn't that a bad parable?" You turned your head to Tanjiro as he spoke with sad frowns. "I believe you won't find true love that way."

Everything went silent for a minute before Zenitsu and Uzui gasped and turned to him. Uzui stared deep into Tanjiro's eyes as he found nothing except sincerity.

"He... He said that with confidence."

Uzui flicked his hand, gesturing for you three to leave the classroom. "I got itchy when I see shy people like you. So, get out."

Tanjiro gasped with unexpectedly as his hands went to his chest but you knew what he meant.

.

.

.

~Timeskip by Uzui saying 'Shoo, shoo, shoo!'~

You three left the Art classroom as you watched Zenitsu huffing on your right side. "Did you find it helpful, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"No, not at all!" Zenitsu answered with annoyance. "You shouldn't follow his way! And (Y/N)-chan, don't fall from these charms, okay?!"

"No, I won't." You answered with a small smile.

"Of course not." Tanjiro said before he shone a warm smile on you and Zenitsu. "If you keep working hard and being honest, one day you'll find a good woman who will notice and appreciate you."

You had a tint of pink on your cheeks by the aura around him, Zenitsu stared at him slightly amazed. "I guess you're right."

"His view of love is like a middle-aged old man."

Zenitsu sighed before he muttered, "That was really wasting of time."

"You should just be yourself and be a good person, anyone will appreciate you." You said as you looked at him.

Zenitsu's eyes sparkled as he nodded his head, "You're right, (Y/N)-chan!"

.

.

.

Uzui was still painting at the easel as Tanjiro's words rang in his head.

"Isn't that a bad parable? I believe you won't find true love that way."

The brush broke by Uzui before he picked up the dynamite and the lighter, yelling out loud. "SHUT UP, IDIOT! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TRUE LOVE?! YOU BRAT!"

He then threw the dynamite into the already broken wall.

.

.

.

The sound of dynamite and the vibration because of the explosion were noticed by all the teachers in the teacher's room.

"Uzui again, huh?" Tomioka-sensei guessed, looking up.

"Good! Art is an explosion! That's what he'd say!" Rengoku-sensei said with a wide smile.

Kyogai-sensei hit the tsuzumi two times as the teachers very needed to fix the walls.