Chapter 12

After Bringing Maddy home she didn't know where to go she didn't want to go home to face Nate so she drove around for a few hours until the sun came up

After Bringing Maddy home she didn't know where to go she didn't want to go home to face Nate so she drove around for a few hours until the sun came up. thankfully she had gotten a call from Rue later that morning that saved her from her boredom. She told her to meet at her house and bring ice cream she was given no context but it was a place to go so she didn't complain.

She knocked on the window. "I'm here." She whispered looking in through the clear glass.

The girls sat crisscrossed beside each other, Jules looked teary eyed and emotional while Rue looked confused and hopeless. She crawled to the window unlocking it and pushing it open for her. She passed rue the ice cream reaching up to the window pain pulling herself up she fell hard on her ass with a hump but dusted it off to focus on Jules.

"What's wrong?" She asked sympathetically walking over to Jules.

Jules looked absolutely miserable I mean her eyes were blood shot with mascara stained tears dripping down her chin. Angelica sat in front of her grabbing her hands that rested in her lap. "Jules?"

"She's been sitting like this for an hour now." Rue informed crouching down next to them.

She sniffled back her tears gulping. "He didn't look like his picture." Immediately Angelica's mouth formed an O in shock glancing over to rue who held the same expression. See, Jules was supposed to be meeting the mystery man she had met on grinder Last night after the carnival. she told rue all about it and had been talking about it for week while the two didn't necessarily agree with her meeting this man alone they supported her. Angelica didn't know that he not only didn't look like his picture but he was a familiar face.

"I am so sorry Jules." She apologized pulling her in a warm embrace. Rue leaned her chin on her shoulder with worry and concern. Jules held the hug for a moment before releasing she wiped away her tears. "What can we do?" She pulled her sleeves out from her sweatshirt wiping her nose. "I need a distraction. Anything just say anything." She mumbled leaning on her back.

Rue and Greysons held a stare both fighting with there eyes debating on which one should say something. "You!" Rue whispered.

She shot her a glare. "Fine" She huffed mimicking Jules position laying beside her starring up at the ceiling. There was a moment where it was just silent in the room each of them waiting to see who was gonna talk first.

"Fezco kissed me." She let out.

It was the first time she said it out loud and it sounded even crazier coming out of her mouth, but she get so relieved to be able to get it out. "What?!" The two girls sat up in sync but Angelica  stayed in the same position. She kept the same look glancing between them. "What?" She mumbled.

"  'What' What do you mean what? Fez kissed you. When where— How-www?" Jules questioned with a cheeky smile on her lips and with Rue being over her shoulder equally as intrigued. She sighed seeing they were going to make this a big deal she sat up in front of the two girls "On the Ferris wheel, He told me he liked me like truly liked me-" she chuckled finally being able to be happy about what happened. "It was perfect— the fire works were set off it was overlooking the entire carnival, it was beautiful."