Waterfall

Jimmy and Tony went to a waterfall in Hawai.

'Beautiful sight, isn't it?' Tony asked.

'Yeah. Breena mentioned wanting to come see this waterfall a year ago.' Jimmy replied, with a sad voice.

'Hey man, I thought the whole point of this vacation was to try to not be sad?'

'You're right. I'm sorry, some days are better then others. Sigh.'

'Hey. I get what you're going through. In a way. When Ziva decided to stay in Israel, I was sad for a long time. Then there was the time I thought she was dead.' Tony said.

'But, you 2 eventually found your way back to each other.' Jimmy replied.

'True, but it wasn't easy. I worried about her quite a bit when she had to go into hiding.'

'And now you 2 are happily together now with a kid. While I have 2 that I now have to raise on my own.' Jimmy replied. 'Aw nuts, I did it again.'

'Hey, no worries. You've been through a lot, you and the team from what I've heard.'

'I take it you've heard about Ellie?'

'Yeah, Mcgee told me. That's rough.'

'You don't think Gibbs is dead, right?' Jimmy asked.

'Not at all. That man has more lives then a cat. He'll turn up somewhere eventually.' Tony replied.

'Hope you're right. Because the thought of him possibly being dead is, just unthinkable.'

'I know. But, I think we have to trust our guts that he's still out there somewhere.'

'Ah. The old 'Trust your gut' thing.'

'Always works for him, it can work for us in this situation.' Tony replied, confident.

'Yeah. Hey listen, thanks for the talk. And this place is beautiful! I'll bring my kids here tomorrow.'

'You're welcome, Autopsy Gremlin.'