HIM 16

"I love you too jungwona........

------------------------

........" I said in my mind. I didn't wanted to confess to him so early.

"W-what y-y-you are l-lying right" I asked him. He shooked his head as no.

"Why would I lie to you, I really love you since the first day I saw you in your room." He said. I got confused as how much I remember we met in the class.

"What do you mean in your room, we met in the class" I said. "No me and you also met the day you came to this school." I tried to recall if we met that day.

Then I remembered that someone was there with me on the bed that day. "So that were you." I asked and he nodded.

"Actually I got a dare that I have to.....um bite you." He said. "So why didn't bite me" I asked him looking at his face.

"Because you started to scream and I was not able to harm you that's the reason I told you that from that day I loved you." He said.

"And also..." He said and I again looked at him. " And..." I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"And you don't remember me " He asked me."Ofcourse you are the vampir Yang Jungwon." I said while looking into his eyes.

"Forget it" he said. And I made a confused face.

"You didn't said anything about my confession." He said and I looked at him. "Oh I have to say something to him but what should I" I said to myself.

"Um...... actually......I....mm" I stuttered.

"No need to give me the answer right know. You can give it whenever you want. I am not going to rush you. So don't worry." He said.

"Okay, thank you" i said. After that the aur around us became ackward. He broke the silence.

"Do you want me to drop you to your dorm." He asked. To stop my crazy beating heart I need ti be away from him. So I decided to nod. And so did I.

He came clse to me and picked me up bridal style.

"W-what are y-you d-doing Jungwon." I nearly smack myself inside for stuttering.

"I am going to teleport to your room cause I don't want anyone to know about us outside the dorm.

"Close your eyes or you would feel dizzy." I nodded in response and closed my eyes.

The world around us started to spin and I felt s bit dizzy. Should I talk to him. Or should I open my eyes.

I was brought back out of my thoughts when Jungwon spoke "we are here, now you can open your eyes." He said and opened my eyes to see a familiar room. Yes I was back in my room.

I wondered around and then my eyes met his he was already looking at me. I felt my heart inside my chest beating very badly.

"Y-you can k-keep me down." I said.

He was bought back to reality and he quickly kept me down. I quickly turned around keeping my back towards him.

No one's pov

She again felt dizzy and fell backwards. There was Jungwon behind her as he found that yn was going to fall he immediately held her by her waist.

They looked into each other's eyes for quite a while. They were bought out of their thoughts when they heard a knock on the door.

It was hyunji "yn are you inside please open the door. Yn can you hear me open the door." She said.

"Yes I am inside" yn said. "For God's sake please open the door" she said.

Yn's pov

"Okay wait" I looked over at Jungwon and told him to leave. He nodded and vanished into thin air.

"These vampire's" i sighed and went to open the door.

The next hyunji kept on asking what was the reason I was not opening the door. And I told her everything.

"Hokshi did you knew that sunoo and all his friends are vampire's" I asked adn she told me that there are no secrets between her and her boyfriend sunoo.

We talked almost till midnight. And kept on thinking about him..........

______________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me