QUESTIONS 20

Yn's pov

The thought of him going to kiss me stuck in my head. I kept on thinking about him.

The next day I went to my class. I was very early today so I thought that there would be no one in the class.

But Jungwon's noona I mean sunni unni was sitting there reading something. I went to her.

"Hi...." I said. As she heard my voice she raised her head. " Hi...." She said in return.

"I am yn." I said with a smile. "And I am sunni Jungwon-" her words were cut by me. " Noona right I know you I heard Jungwon talking about you. He is very happy to see you." I said.

"Umm....yeah ...... I am his...... Noona" she said. And you are his girlfriend right" she said and my eyes widened on her words.

I shoocked my head as no " no no no no I.......am.......not .....his........ girl-girlfriend. You are misunderstanding." I said.

"Don't lie to me I saw you both in his room and you both were going to kiss." She said.

"That....... actually...... it's not........ what you think..." I said as i felt my cheeks burning.

I calmed myself down and decided to change the topic

"Would you like to be my friend." I asked her. She then thought for a while and nodded her head in response.

I jumped out of happiness and i started to jump and I just slipped and was going to fall.

I closed my eyes and waited the cold floor to come in contact with my skin.

But then I felt a hand on my waist which protected me from falling. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him holding my waist.

Jungwon's pov

I got up in the morning and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I then got dressed up and went to the school. When I was in the hallway I heard yn talking to sunni noona.

I then went to the class she was jumping and slipped and was going to fall but I protected her from falling and held her by her waist.

She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes met we kept on staring at each other.

And then Jake came to the class abd coughed. I looked away from her eyes blushing.

"Love birds having romance in the class ohhhhhh~~" his words made me blush even more.

"Shut up" i said to make him quite. He raised his hand in defeat and bid us a goodbye and left to the soccer ground.

Then many students started to enter the class and soon the class filled with students. I went to my seat without making any eye contact with her.

The class went by and then the school got over. Me and sunni noona went to our room and she said she wanted some notes from me.

We came to my room and I started to look for the notes. As I was looking for notes her sudden voice came "Jungwona..." I looked back at her and she was rubbing her eyes.

"What happened noona is something wrong with your eyes" I asked her with concern.

"I guess something went in my eue will you please help me" she said. "Okay" I said and came closer to her and held her by her face.

I looked into her eyes if something was there. I was looking into her eye and a sudden sound made us startled both of us as my door swing opened.

And I was shocked to see yn standing on the door. She looked very angry.

No one's pov

She got in his room as she saw Sunni and Jungwon in a kissing position. Though they were not.

Jungwon said to his noona " noona I will meet you afterwards will you please leave for know I need to talk to her. Sunni nodded and vanished.

Yn then turned around and locked the door.

Yn came to Jungwon " it's not even been two weeks since you confessed to me and you are kissing her." Jungwon got confused.

"Who, sunni noona?" He asked. " No no no you are misunderstanding. By the way why are you bothered by it" he said with a mocking tone.

"Because i f***ing love you dammit " she yelled. Jungwon was shocked to hear those words.

"You....are lying right. But I'd you're not prove it" he said. With no time yn quickly grabbed his cheek and smacked her lips onto his. Jungwon eyes widened on her action.

And after some time she pulled back.
"Does this give an answer to your questions.............." She said looking into his eyes.

______________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me