DESERT 7

Jungwon's pov

Today is the day she will receive the punishments for making me jealous.

Yesterday as she entered the school, she didn't came to the class she instead went to her room.

I never disturbed that poor girl yesterday because I knew today is the day she will get the punishments.

So, I went to her room and she was sleeping. She was looking so peaceful.

No one's pov

Yn was sleeping in her room when jungwon entered her room. She didn't heard any noise as jungwon teleported to her room.

He than came to her and sat beside her bed on a chair and watched her. He licked his lips.

He than put his hand on her hand and she woke up by his touch. Before she could get up he hovered over her and stared into her scared eyes.

"W-what are you-u d-doing?." She asked him as she also stared into his eyes. He smiled and attack her lips by his roughly. She didn't returned the kiss.

He slowly moved down to her jawline and slowly to her neck. "Get ready for the punishments sweetheart" he said with a smirk on his face.

She kept her eyes closed in disgust.

He than started to suck on her neck roughly making her scream a bit in pain.

He than moved to her collarbone and sucked there. He continued it till he was satisfied. He was trying to get rid of his blood lust which he had as he saw Yn's milky smooth skin.

He then sat back at the chair and she also sat on bed processing what just happened with her.

He said " you taste amazing baby your skin is like a desert to me. I am damn impatient to taste your blood."

"This is just the first punishment baby get ready for the second punishment." He started to again come near her and she closed her eyes in fear.

But he stopped and said " baby I'm so sorry but I am not in a mood of giving you the punishment right now so you have to wait until the night come."

Yn's pov

Someone kept hand on my hand and wake up from shock but before I could get up he hovered over me and stared into my eyes I was scared of him.

"W-what are you-u d-doing?." I asked him as I also stared into his eyes. He smiled and attacked my lips by his roughly. I didn't returned the kiss.

And I just closed my eyes as I felt disgusted.He than started kissing me and sucking me on my neck making me scream in pain.

When he parted he said" you taste amazing baby your skin is like a desert to me."

"This is just the first punishment baby get ready for the second punishment." He started to again come near me and I closed my eyes in fear.

But he stopped and said " baby I'm so sorry but I am not in a mood of giving you the punishment right now so you have to wait until the night comes."

As he said those words he teleported god knows where.I am scared what will he do when the night comes.

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me