WHERE IS YN 26

In The Vampire World

Heeseung threw her in a dark room. "You will definitely pay for what you did to yn and Jungwon." He said with anger.

"He was so happy to have you as his noona. He always used to talk about you." He said as he threw some of the vases kept on the table.

"But you broke his trust. You even tried to kill yn." He said. Insted of feeling sorry she laughed like a maniac.

"She took my jungwon away from she deserved to die." She said as she laughed even louder.

Heeseung stopped for a while and said "You planned to kill her but we saved her. Now you are the one to die."

She laughed again "do you really think that you saved her?" She asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked her. She continued to laugh. He got angry and shouted "tell me about what are you talking?"

"She is going to or even might have died." She said. "You are lying." He said.

"No I am not. If you don't want to believe me then don't." She said as she laughed.

"But how could it be?" He asked "Because I told her that she was responsible for his bad health and if she didn't die he would die." She said.

Fear ran down his spine. "You will definitely pay for it." He said before leaving the room.

He immediately teleported outside Jungwon's room. He immediately opened the door.

"It's not the time you should be here hyung." Jungwon said as he saw Heeseung but he ignored his question and asked " Is she okay?"

"Ofcourse hyung we were enjoying our moment but you intrupted us right yn" he replied to heeseung and asked yn but she didn't responded.

He then held her. She was mumbling somthing he came near her mouth inorder to listen what she was saying. She was saying........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I finally saved you woonie........

Fear took over Jungwon. He started to shake yn inorder to help her gain consciousness.

But she didn't even move a muscle.

"Yn please get up, what happened to her hyung? Why is she not getting up?" He said with glassy eyes.

"I am sorry I was late in arriving, if I would have arrived earlier she would have been with us" heeseung said lowering his gaze not able to see the couple infront of him.

"Hyung what nonsense are you saying. What do you mean would have been with us." He said while crying.

Heeseung camr near jungwon and patted his back. "You need to stay strong" he said.

"Shutup hyung, have you gone mad? what are you even saying?" He said while pushing up his feet away from the lifeless body of yn.

"She's completely okay, she is tired and is resting we shouldn't bother we should let her sleep." He said. He was in shock.

Heeseung git up and held jungwon from his shoulder. "This is the truth jungwon, you need to admit it."

"How could she leave me? We promised to be with each other?" He fell on his knees.

Yn's body was lying there body lifeless.

They were both talking and when jungwon saw........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung where is yn," jungwon asked as she was not lying there her body disappeared...........

______________________________________

Hey engene new chapter hope you enjoy it.

Support me
Vote for me.