BLUSHED 19

Yn's pov

"Oh yn what are you doing here." He asked me. "Miss Lee told me to give you these" I said while looking toward the books in my hand.

He opened the door the gesturing me to come inside and I came inside.

I kept the books on his bed and started to leave but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

I looked at him and then at my wrist confused. He quickly let go of my wrist. "Stay for a while" he said.

I nodded and sat on his bed. It started to become ackward so he quickly went towards the table and took out chocolate.

Then he came to me the chocolate. I looked at him and then at the chocolate.

"Take it, it's really tasty try it " he said and I took it from him and started to eat it.

I ate the chocolate and Jungwon was not wrong it's really tasty. I loved it.

He started to indicate something with his hands but I didn't understand. He then bent down to my level and placed his hand on my cheek he then cleaned my lips with his thumb.

I was totally lost in his doe eyes. He started to lean forward and I closed my eyes.

We were about to kiss........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungwona......." We heard a voice. My eyes shot open with the voice and we came back to reality and we coughed to break the ackward silence.

Then sunni unni who I never wish to see entered Jungwon's room and stopped on seeing me there.

"N-noona a-actually ........ She is yn my girl friend." He said I looked at him with wide eyes giving him a "are you sure' look. He saw me looking at him with big eyes.

"I-i mean she is a girl who is my friend." He said and looked at me abd i nodded.

"Ohhhhhh.... So she is your friend." Sunni said with a smile. I shall leave you two to spend some time with each other."

She said and left the room. Leaving me and him together

"B-by I should get going" I said and left. I got back in my room and closed the door and immediately went and sat on my bed.

"What have you done to me Jungwon." I said while keeping my palm near my heart that was beating like crazy.

I layed down on my bed and watched the ceiling remembering the day he said I love you to me.

Then a thought came to my mind. I thought of accepting his proposal.

So I thought of telling him it tomorrow night. I was blushing like crazy even when I thought about it.

Then suddenly I remembered sunni unni at first I thought she was not good at all but she is not a bad person I think.

She seems to be friendly. I even thought of becoming friends with her.

I will definitely be friends with her. Afcourse I need to have good impression on his relatives.

I blushed on his thought. I shaked my head abd then closed my eyes and drifted off to my dreamland........

______________________________________

Sorry guys for a late update. School started ughhhhh. I kinda loved going to school but my updates might be late as new days of school.
Sorry once again
Please

Support me
Vote for me.

Thank you.