⚡️ 𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 ⚡️

(Inspired by be_random_now's art on Instagram; Easter Egg from the Pico x Fem! Reader fanfic by Picos_CumSlut)

The gang is currently hanging out at Cherry's townhouse watching Netflix and chilling (not that kind of chilling). Rain heavily pattered on the windows, the winds blew a mile a minute.
[Y/N] and Pico sat on one end of the white sectional, [Y/N] leaning her head against Pico's shoulder as the two watched Despicable Me 2 (Keith's choice). Keith and Cherry on the other hand couldn't focus on the movie as they were afraid of the storm brewing outside. Keith was wrapped up in his Spongebob blanket, a comfort item of his whenever storms passed. He curled up beside an anxious Cherry, holding onto his blanket tightly.

rumble rumble rumble...

The lights flickered as an ominous low-pitched bellow could be heard close by. Shortly after, the TV and lights shut off, leaving the four of you in the pitch dark. [Y/N] began to feel uneasy about the sudden dark void that filled her surroundings. Her body tensed up as she bit her inner bottom lip gently, fiddling with her fingers.

[Y/N]: P-Pico... I'm scared. She mumbles nervously, tugging on his shirt sleeve.
Pico: 'Bout what? He looks down at [Y/N], raising an eyebrow.
[Y/N]: The dark... I hate it.
Pico: Let me get my phone then. He sticks his hand in his pants pocket, searching his phone. To no prevail, he doesn't find it. Crap, must be in my jacket.

As this was occurring, Keith and Cherry are cuddled up to one another, trying to comfort each other from the storm. Keith tries wrapping Cherry in his blanket, letting out soft whimpers. Sadly, not even Spunkbob Spichlepants himself was able to help the terrified couple.

[Y/N]: It's fine... can I just... She lifts her head off of Pico's head, shifting her body to face the ginger. Can I hug you?
Pico: Yes? He responded, unsure why [Y/N] asked about hugging him.
[Y/N]: T-Thanks... She got up and sat on Pico's lap, facing him. Awkwardly, she manages to find a comfortable position, wrapping her arms around his chest and nuzzled her head in his neck before closing her eyes.
Pico: Y-Yeah... He mutters, his freckled face heating up.

As [Y/N] found some comfort in hugging our favorite ginger, a flash of lightning could be seen through the window blinds followed by crashing thunder.

Keith: BEEP! He screams, wincing intensely.
Cherry: Eep! She holds Keith tightly, wincing as well. She shuts her eyes, whimpering.

Another crash of lightning could be heard shortly after, causing Keith and Cherry to jump from their seats and running over to Pico and [Y/N]. They both sat on either side of Pico and embraced the pair anxiously. Pico sighed, wrapping his arms around the auburn and cyan-haired beans. At this point, he had three scared young adults trapping him on the couch, wincing from the thunderous storm.

Pico: How did I even end up here? He thought to himself.