𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 - (𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙭 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁) (Smut)

A/N: idfk if this is even gonna make any sense. i just wanted to write about the gay lovebirds before their breakup cause i love keico/poyfriend so much 💘

ft. random scenario generators
cause yes 🤪👌

———————————————————————

BRRING BRRING.

"Hm?"
Keith picked up his phone from the bathroom countertops, looking down at the screen. On it appeared an unknown number. Without hesitation, Keith pressed the green circle and brought his phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"
"Oh thank god you picked up." A heavy, raspy sigh of relief could be heard on the other end of the phone. Keith raised his eyebrows in shock, placing a hand on the counter.

"Pico?? What are you-"
"Relax; I'm fine. I just need you to get me out of the police station."

"The police station?? Why are you at the police station? What did you do?" Keith exclaimed, gripping onto the countertop. So many thoughts ran through his already chaotic mind, unsure about what the hell was going on.

"I'll explain when you get here. Are you able to bail me out or no?"

"I..."
"Please B?"

Keith leaned against the counter, staring down at the white granite countertops as he silently contemplated his options. His fingertips firmly pressing down on the surface in a 1-2 pattern as he bit his bottom lip.

"Hello?"
"Baby you still there?"

"Yeah I'll come and bail you out..." Keith responded, letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Thank you so much, B!"
"Yup... how much is it?"

"Don't worry about it. I left some cash at your place. Just grab the grey box under your bed and bring it with you, aight?"
"I..." Keith pinched the bridge of his nose. "Whatever. I'll see you in a bit."

. . .

Keith sat in the police station's front lobby, patiently waiting for his boyfriend to be released. He had his music blasting in his ears, trying to compose himself from the events leading up to this moment. His leg bouncing unknowingly with every passing minute. As he was staring down at his phone scrolling through Reddit, Keith felt a tap on his shoulder. He glanced up to the person after pausing his music and removing an earbud.

"Hey babe." Pico said nonchalantly.

Keith bit his bottom lip as he furrowed his brows, narrowing his raven eyes at the sight of his ginger haired boyfriend. "'Hey babe'? That's all you gotta say to me after not speaking to me for a two whole weeks??" He exclaimed angrily, forming a subtle fist with his available hand. "Seriously dude?"

"Come on Keith, you know we both needed space man." Pico argued back, letting out a heavy sigh. "Don't go blaming this shit on me."
"Says the one that got himself in jail." Keith remarked, pursing his lips. "The hell did you even do?"

"It was a misdemeanor. Nothing big." Pico retorted, looking off to the side.
"Dude, they said you hit someone and ran. You seriously don't think that's a big deal??"
"Correction: Darnell hit someone."