𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩 - (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 + 𝙊𝙊𝘾 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁)

A/N's: I actually added Reader instead of doing [Y/N] in the title 🎉 Idk if this is gonna keep up but it's a start to seeming "professional" LOL. Also BF will be OOC in this (again) for the reasons you'll see when reading.
For Context: You and BF are Seniors in High School in this Oneshot, currently in your Second Semester (AKA the second half of the school year)
Warning: Panic Attack

Inspired by real events from my high school cause why not? ❤️

[F/C] = favorite color
[L/N] = last name

———————————————————————

Friday the 13th

Typically the first thought that comes to your head when you think of this date is the horror movie series. For [Y/N], she didn't think much about the "celebrated" day. It was just another day in the year after all! By some miracle, she had arrived to her Health class with the infamous Mrs. Randall with a minute to spare. She walked into the room, noticing how the desks were yet again moved around into groups of four this time. Yippee.... fun.

———————————————————————

Second Perspective, [Y/N]

You scanned the room as you entered the not-so-lively atmosphere. Mrs. Randall — as per usual — sat at her desk looking over paperwork, not necessarily caring yet about who entered the room. Some students chatted amongst each other here and there. Though, the rest of the class were glued to their phones like the modern teens they are for the remaining time before class started. As you removed your [F/C] headphones from your head, you noticed that this time the desks weren't assigned to anyone.

Well something's definitely off. You thought to yourself, noticing two empty desks in the front-middle of the room. You made your way over to them and sat down at the desk closest to the entrance. You organized your belongings, making sure you unplugged your headphones from your phone and placed them in your bag (as Mrs. Randall wouldn't allow them to be out in class).

BRINGGG BRINGGG.

The bell went off shortly after you situated yourself out. You looked about the room and noticed that your fun-sized friend Keith wasn't in class yet. Where is he? You wondered. "Ok. I'm about to do attendance." Mrs. Randall announced nasally. "When I call your name, say here." You continued to think about where your friend could be. Keith was never late to class, even if he hated it! You could have simply whipped out your phone and texted him but that would have been stupid on your end! With your luck, you would have been easily caught.

"[Y/N] [L/N]?" You heard announced, snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked in the direction of your teacher, mentally groaning at the thought of her, yet again, disregarding your requests at the beginning of the semester. You let out a sigh before raising all of your fingers except your thumb somewhat off of the desk so then no one could notice your existence. "Miss [L/N]?" Mrs. Randall asked loudly, making eye contact with you. Can this bitch seriously not register the fact that I'm here for Christ's sake?? You asked your subconscious, subtly sneering at her. After a few seconds, she looked back at her computer and marked you as present.

After a couple more minutes of watching the electronic attendance be taken, Mrs. Randall exited out of the program and switched to today's lesson plans. She made her way up to the whiteboard, holding onto a stack of papers in her hands. "Today we will be continuing our lesson on Gonorrhea. I will be passing out these papers and-" She interrupted herself mid-sentence and looked towards the class door. "Mr. Fidanzato, nice of you to join us." She said annoyingly, narrowing her eyes. "Do you have a pass?"