"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪?" (𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩!𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙭𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙙!𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

A/N's: Thank you Soft Mod fanfics for helping me write timid, gay smut-

And thank you mgmendez2305 for the request! Some things got switched around in order to fit the plot and this was done in one take after I got in the inspo to write. But I hope you enjoy regardless! If there's any misspells, please let me know!

[N/N] = Nickname
[E/C] = Eye Color
[H/C] = Hair Color

Warning: Very, Very Gay, 69, Blowjobs
⚠️ MINORS DO NOT INTERACT ⚠️

———————————————————————

Ramses pushed [Y/N] down against the cushioned couch gently by his chest, continuing their gentle make out session. The temperature in the room getting hotter by the minute as he slipped his tongue into his lover's mouth once more. Exploring it gently, Ramses pressed his hands onto each side of the bed, pushing himself into a more suitable position for kissing [Y/N]. Despite the fact he was enjoying things, [Y/N] started to feel himself get overwhelmed by the kiss. "M-Mm!" He hummed, placing his hands against Ramses' muscular chest. Or so he thought.

The other male broke the kiss, opening his eyes as he gazed to the one beneath him. "You good?" He queried, blush covering his chocolate skin. Strands of curly, dark grey hair slightly in his face. "Y-Yeah." [Y/N] said, lightly chuckling. "I'm sorry, it just... it was really good." Ramses gazed softly down to his lover, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Yeah..." [Y/N]'s words trailed off as he felt something twitch against his hand. He diverted his eyes downwards, immediately yelping loudly as he jerked his hands back. "Crap, you ok?" Ramses questioned in worry, moving back as the timid one shuffled backwards to the other end of the couch. Bright blush covering his face. "I-I..." He managed to stammer out, unable to finish his sentence. Ramses moved himself closer to [Y/N], cupping his cheek in his hand. "Hey, it's ok love. You can tell me anything." He said tenderly.

[Y/N] flushed amidst his mixed emotions. He never quite felt this way before, especially with his boyfriend of all people! Yet... something deep down was telling him to trust his gut on this one. "It's just..." [Y/N] begun after a moment's pause. "It felt weird." "What felt weird, baby?" Ramses asked, not quite sure what his partner was talking about. The smaller one pointed towards the other's crotch, lifting their overly sized grey sweatshirt over their mouth as they diverted their eyes elsewhere.

"[N/N]..." Ramses said softly, smiling to himself. Even though it was an accident, the thought of [Y/N] having remotely any interest in his privates sent a rush through Ramses' body. Causing his dick to twitch in his pants. "You know, we can always do more if you want." [Y/N] looked to his partner, confused by what he meant. "What do you mean?" He asked, arching a soft brow. "I mean advancing our relationship." Ramses suggested. "That is, if you want to."

[Y/N] was taken aback by his lover's request. To take things further?? He thought that they already did everything lovers could do! But then again... the memories of high school Sex Ed class flooded his head. "Crap." He thought, his embarrassment furthering. He had completely forgot that heterosexual couples would have sex. Which would also mean that somehow, it was perhaps the same for couples like him and Ramses.

"I-I could teach you some things if you'd like." Ramses proposed bashfully, moving his hand from the other's cheek. "You could take a look at my dick for starters." [Y/N] simply stared in shock, unsure as to what to say. "Um... s-sure." He timidly responded after a brief pause. "Wait, really?" Ramses looked to him in surprise, not expecting [Y/N] to say yes. Though, the one above smirked lightly. Ready to accept [Y/N]'s request.