3•

It's been a few weeks since we been here, I still haven't seen Naomi, I was deadass about to go crazy, I had to pee in one spot, he only let me eat once a day, if that

It's been a few weeks since we been here, I still haven't seen Naomi, I was deadass about to go crazy, I had to pee in one spot, he only let me eat once a day, if that. I couldn't brush my teeth or take a shower and my period was on, it'll go off tomorrow, thank God.

I got immune to the smell of dead bodies down here in the basement, the man they called Opi, his body was stacked up on top of the pile of bodies that was in the corner. These people were fucking crazy.

I missed Naomi so much, I knew she wasn't dead, they just had her in a separate area from me from what I heard. Today was the day I get my sister and we leave. How? i'm not sure but we couldn't stay here.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and walked up the stairs, I put my ear to the door, silence. I twisted the knob and pushed on the door. Hell I should've did this from the start.

As soon as I walked through the door, I started running, "Naomi." I whisper-yelled. No guards were posted up, I found a door and knocked on it. Strange.

" Hello?" I pushed open the door, I looked around the room and she was the only in here, I ran to my sister, " Oh my fuck, I missed you bro, but we got to leave NOW."

I helped her off of the floor and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, " How you feeling? Have they been treating you ok?"

" Leila, they saved my life. I would've been dead if it wasn't for them. Opi mixed Fastrac Bloc and Cyanide together and it almost killed me, i'm not sure how I survived Lelia but I did." I hugged my sister and we walked out the room.

I didn't know where we was going but we was leaving here, someway, somehow.

We made it to the back door, I unlocked it and opened the door, Naomi and I looked around and started running.

" Get their asses." Dir voice yelled out from behind us, we picked up our pace and started running faster towards the woods.

" They won't catch us Naomi but we have to move faster." I told Naomi, I heard heavy footsteps running behind us.

" There's an alley up ahead, let's go there Leila." I said ok and we ran straight through there.

" We should be good for now." We hid behind the building in the alley and the running stopped. I peeked my head out and looked around for them. They was running back in the other direction we just left from.

" We got to go before they send Dir out here." Right on cue, as we were about to walk from behind the building, Dir snatched me up by my shirt and the dark skinned man grabbed Naomi.

" Let me go bruh, y'all can't keep us trapped in y'all shit. As soon as Price find out, all y'all niggas dying." I started snatching away from him and he pulled me back.

" I don't give a fuck about y'all daddy, I know who that nigga is, yo ass finna get fucked up. LETS GO!" He wrapped his hand around my neck and I bit his hand.

" Fuck out my face, let my sister go and you can have me."

" No."

As soon as we made it back, we went our separate ways, Naomi and the dark skin man was going upstairs and I went back down in the basement.

" Why are y'all doing this? This shit over with, let my sister go man."

" Go shower nigga, you stank as hell." He ignored my pleas and threw a towel and rag at me, I caught them and looked around, he pointed towards a door and I walked towards it, I walked inside and closed and locked the door.

There was a small window in here but the shit was locked, I sighed and turned on the shower. The door knob was rattling and Dir walked in.

" Bro fuckk! Can I get some space? Ain't nobody trying to escape this bitch no more." I looked in the mirror at him.

" Get in the shower Leila, that water gon turn quick." I rolled my eyes at him through the mirror and asked could he give me some privacy.

" HURRY THE FUCK UP DAWG, I DONT HAVE ALL DAY FOR YO SHIT!" I smacked my lips and started taking off my clothes, I got in the shower and started washing my body with the Dove soap that was in here.

He wasn't lying, once I started rinsing my body off the water got cold, I stepped out and he was still in here.

"I need some clothes and pads." He pointed to the pile of clothes that was sitting on the toilet, I grabbed them and put them on.

" Pads." I mumbled.

He blew out a heavy breath like I was the one irritating him, hell I didn't ask to be kidnapped and held against my mother fucking will.

" Gino go to the store and get this girl some fucking pads before she blow my shit G." I looked up at him and mugged him.

" Nigga don't even play with me, you brought me here against me and my sister's will, fuck you mean blow yo shit, I hate all y'all niggas and as soon as Price get a lead, we gon end all this shit dummy." He jacked me up by my shirt and we stared in each other's eyes.

" I like you shorty." I scrunched up my face and pushed his hands off of me. " I really do but you got to shut the fuck up and let shit ride."

" Don't be a weirdo, jackass. You probably only saying that shit so I can be your bitch that do everything you say, you got me fucked up." I pushed past him and went back to my spot to sit down in the chair.

I started playing with my fingers when I heard his heavy ass footsteps, " You killed one of my best men, Sane was the best nigga I had on my team, now you work for me."

" I don't work for SHIT. You brought this on yourself, you wanted to come shoot up the place where me and my sister lay our heads at, that's your fault, the fuck."

" I said what the fuck I said Leila, get yo ass up and come move some work." Dir stared down at me like he was gon kill me.

" No and I said what the fuck I had to say, fuck out my face Dir, i'm not about to sit up here and play with you, deadass."

Next thing I know, I was snatched out of my chair and he was kissing me. Kissing me??!?

I opened my mouth a little bit and he slid his tongue inside of my mouth. After awhile I pushed him back, " We can't do this, what the fuck we doing?" I started to pace the room and he watched my every move.

" If I start working for you, my sister gotta leave bro." He stared at me without saying anything for a good lil minute.

" Bet, i'll send shorty on her way. I heard you out here catching bodies, I wan- no I need you on my team. You quick with the shit, we can talk more about this when we get your sister somewhere safe." I nodded my head and felt my lips.

" Thank you, she's not used to all this, I'll find her somewhere to stay but Naomi CANNOT be around here too much longer." He nodded his head.