13•

Tez dropped me off to my house, I told him thank you

Tez dropped me off to my house, I told him thank you. I got inside of my car and pulled it in the garage. I knew Na'Dir was about to come over and do some shit.

I was tired of being his fucking punching bag whenever he got mad, we wasn't together. I don't even know if I want to finish this month off or even have this kid we was planning.

Na'Dir had some issues he needed to deal with before he started planning on having kids. It was my fault though, I kept going back and fucking him.

I pressed the button to let the garage down and walked inside of my house. I cut all the lights off in my house.

I touched my face and winced in pain, yeah I had to show his ass who my parents was.

ion give a fuck, weak bitch. you come over to my house, i put this shit on your life Na'Dir, you gon be where the rest of your homies at.

He read my message and I got in the shower for a few minutes, I got out and brushed my teeth and put on some lotion.

I looked in the mirror and closed my eyes, the right side of my face was starting to swell.

His big funky ass ain't gotta worry about me coming around him no more, fucking bitch. Too goddamn big to be hitting on me the way he do.

I walked downstairs and put my guns back in my office, I closed and locked the door to my office and I seen some headlights outside, I looked through the peephole and their headlights cut off.

I ran back to my office and put on my bulletproof vest and grabbed my AR-15. I slid my phone in my pocket and looked back through the peephole. Whoever it was parked on side of the road and got out. Big, buff, bald bitch, it was Na'Dir. I put my finger on the trigger and swung open the door. " Yo ass better leave before I pull this shit."

" Bitch ain't nobody scared of that shit, you flattened my fucking tires."

" I don't give a fuck nigga. YOU SLAPPED ME NOW LEAVE!" He was still walking up, I shot up in the air and he stopped walking.

" Ight I got something for yo ass."

" Boy shut the fuck, I pray to God i'm not pregnant with yo fucking baby. If I am, i'm aborting that shit." He chuckled and rushed me. I shot him in the shoulder and he stumbled back.

" Do it again." Na'Dir raised his hand like he was about to hit me so I shot him again.

" Go." I pulled out my phone and called Price.

" Get here NOW!" I hung up the phone before he could say anything else, I sent him the address and put my phone in my pocket and Na'Dir started coughing up blood.

" Bitch ima kill you." I slammed the door in his face and locked it. I took off my vest, I hung my gun back up and locked up my office.

I walked out and opened my front door, he was still crouched over holding his stomach. " Go bitch!" I kicked him and slapped the fuck out of him. He started coughing again and I punched him in the face. Na'Dir knew what type of motherfucking time I was on, I don't even know why he even thought he could hit me whenever he felt like it, this nigga knew about me. He just had to get what was coming to him.

I heard tires screeching, it had to be my daddy. It was three vehicles pulling up. They all hopped out at the same time. I leaned against my front door.

" Get this nigga off my doorstep before I off him." Two of his men picked Na'Dir up and they put him in the backseat.

" What happened?"

" He found out me and Gino had something going on, that was a year ago when we messed around. I'm guessing he seen us talking at the house and got mad, when I got up to his room he slapped me. I flattened three of his tires and then he pulled up here, so I shot him."

" Ima handle it, go get some sleep." I kissed his cheek and walked inside of the house. Before I shut the door, somebody from my daddy's team walked to the truck Na'Dir pulled up in, they all pulled off, I locked my front door and went to the kitchen.

It's like every time you start bragging on a nigga, they wanna act up. Na'Dir had the wrong bitch for real.

I fixed me a salad, sat down and I tore into that shit, I was so hungry.

Me and Gino stopped talking last year cause we couldn't make time for each other, I was always busy doing my work and he was busy making moves. I won't lie and say I didn't miss him cause I did, when we did have time for each other it was so special. The dick was amazing but I wasn't in it for that. Gino knew how to treat me, after we stopped talking, he started fucking with another girl, I was happy for him. She ended up getting pregnant and that was that.

Black? That nigga acted just like me. We didn't take no shit from nobody. That was really my boy until I left the city after high school. I came back when I turned twenty and been here ever since, i'm 26 now. My first time seeing him was at my daddy's trap. His dick was good too but he just had too many hoes under his belt.

Tony? We just had to remain friends, nothing more nothing less. I couldn't make time for him cause I was too busy offing niggas and making money.

My life was crazy but I made the best of it and if I am pregnant, I was just gone have to make some adjustments. I didn't mean what I said when I told Na'Dir I was going to abort the baby, that's not me. I just don't want him in my life anymore. After him hitting me twice, that shit was a mother fucking wrap, all that was over and done with. I didn't care how good that dick was, he wasn't about to keep treating me like the gum on the bottom of a bitch's shoe.

He used to beat his "wife" from what I heard, I didn't give a fuck if it was true or not. That wasn't my business but I should've held my weight that night we fucked. I shouldn't have done it but I was so caught up in my ways, I just wanted the dick. Business was business and I should've kept it at that.