6•

It was the next day and Na'Dir still wanted to argue, I kept ignoring him cause who the fuck was about to waste their energy on some lil shit like that? All because I said bruh?

We was meeting with my daddy today and I was so happy, I was tired of being up in this nigga presence by myself.

" Come on Leila you taking all damn day." I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

" Been waiting on yo bald ass all this damn time, bruh just shut up cause you just want to argue for no reason."

" No reason? Yeah ight. Take yo ass downstairs and get in the truck." I looked back at him and stopped in my steps cause who the fuck he took me for?

" Stop talking to me like i'm yo motherfucking wife, ion need none of this shit, remember YOU asked ME for help, fuck outta here trynna downplay me cause we can really take it there." I walked downstairs and out the door, I found the truck and got in the backseat, I slammed the door and texted my sister.

I hate when niggas tried to talk to me like that, don't be talking to me like i'm a little ass kid. Dig the rest of them niggas up and ask them about me. Na'Dir was coming out the house when I slammed the door, oh well. He opened the door and grabbed my face, I pushed his hands away from my face and mugged him.

" Bro drive cause now you doing too much for real." I responded back to my sister and he got in the driver seat without another word.

It took almost an hour to get there since he wanted to be a dickhead and drive slow, once he pulled up I got out the truck and walked up to the door, I wrapped my arms around Black and he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

" I missed you baby." I started smiling up at him.

" I missed you too love, ian seen you since we left the city."

" Exactly G but ima give you my number in a minute so we can catch up, ima let yo daddy know y'all here." I nodded my head and watched him walk inside.

Naomi, Black, Ace and I all grew up together, Ace and Black were brothers, our daddies was all tight so that's how we knew each other.

Black came back out and Dir and I walked inside, I walked downstairs to the basement and locked eyes with my daddy.