9•

I made it to my momma's house, Na'Dir went the other direction, he was pissed off

I made it to my momma's house, Na'Dir went the other direction, he was pissed off. Did I care? Hell naa. Should've known what he was getting into when he bumped Naomi that day, ian take shit lightly, niggas knew not to even cross me, bitches was too scared to speak, ian care. I had so many bodies on my hands and I beat too many cases so Na'Dir knew what the fuck it was.

" Hey ma." I hugged my momma and we sat down in her room.

" Hey Leila, what you doing here?" I laid down on her bed and watched her roll up her blunts.

" I got so much to talk to you about ma, I know daddy probably already told you but I just wanted to tell you this out my own mouth."

" Go ahead, i'm listening." She grabbed her lighter and lit it up.

" Me and Naomi was kidnapped by Na'Dir and his people, I killed his best man, wait let me rewind, Na'Dir bumped Naomi and she wanted to fight them cause he was talking so reckless, so we went back and hit with them. That same night they came to our house and we had a shootout. I killed Na'Dir's best man so he wanted me to work for him but I told him only for two months, it was straight after that but he be assuming so much and then we started fighting like ma really fighting like two niggas. Ion wanna go back there, I said some disrespectful stuff to him."

" You're definitely my child. Listen to me though baby, you gotta toughen shit up and let this shit ride for the next two months. You told him you was gone work beside him, you basically signed your life over to him for a couple of months. Hold your tongue until you finish up the job then pop your shit Leila. You can't be out here being no fucking hardbody to a nigga that's in charge of your checks. Y'all was staying together?"

" I know ma, I know and yes something like that. I told Black to go get my stuff from his house, I don't want to see him at all but i'll tighten up. I'ma find me a place close to Naomi tomorrow."

" You got this, don't let these niggas see you sweating and I raised a fucking warrior, a motherfucking beast, you got this shit, don't show these niggas you weak but at the same time calm it down a little bit, hold off for two months and you'll be ight. How's my other baby doing anyways and where's Milaynah?"

" She's doing good from what I be hearing, she's so stuck on Travis." I started smiling. " That's Dir's homie, Naomi really sound like she falling for this man and QUICK! I haven't talked to her mom though, I was gone ride by there and see what she was up to tomorrow." My momma started smoking, I stood up and kissed her cheek.

" Ok, call me whenever you get where you going, I love you and don't forget who's child you are!" My momma winked at me, I told her I love her too and I walked out of her house.

It was the next day, I went looking for a house around the area Naomi was in, I found the perfect one.

I called the number and we went from there, I wanted to speed up this process cause I couldn't stand being around him too much longer, my face was still red but it was fine.

I responded back to Naomi's message,  " good afternoon baby sisss, I love you more 🖤🤞🏾

I responded back to Naomi's message, " good afternoon baby sisss, I love you more 🖤🤞🏾.

I seen Na'Dir message, I left his ass on read. He sent another message talking about it's important, k. I blocked one number and he wanna text me from another one after he just tore my ass up?!??!

I blocked the number and started my move in process. Whenever I finished moving, I would go over there. I texted Black to bring my clothes and shoes to the house.