15•

Na'Dir put Kaycé to sleep, he walked back downstairs and started smirking at me

" Unt unhh don't give me that look, we not fucking."

" Hell ian say shit, you just did." He stood behind me while I was leaning on the counter, scrolling through my phone.

I pushed my ass back on him and started laughing, " You still in business?"

He pressed against me and licked my ear, " Been out, I been trynna figure out if I wanna open these three businesses."

" What are they?" I turned around and looked up at him.

" Restaurant, laundromat and car wash." I nodded my head and got on top of the counter.

" Do it, you don't wanna be sitting on all that money, make something out of it. You gone hire yo baby momma as the chef?"

" I could." He wrapped his arms around my waist. " We gone be in my office, making movies too."

" Naa naa but yeah, do it. I support your decision." I lifted up his shirt and felt on his abs.

" Ight." Na'Dir ass was so fine and strong it was crazy. His phone started ringing, Zyla. The girl he told me he fucked? Lol.

I moved him back and got down off of the counter, he answered the phone and left out of the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to check on Kaycé, I kissed his cheek and walked out the room, I walked in my room and stripped from my clothes. My phone was charging, I took it off the charger, it was 8:00, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I walked back downstairs and he was just now getting off the phone, " Ima talk to you later."

" Alright, be safe." He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

I walked back upstairs and grabbed Kaycé out of his bed and walked to my room with him, I laid him down on my bed and I laid down beside him and I fell asleep like that.

I woke up and checked the time on my phone, 6:20. I got up and used the bathroom and did my morning routine, I woke Kaycé up and we went inside of his room so he could brush his teeth. I straightened up his room and picked out an outfit for him. Kaycé took his bath and I put his clothes on for him.