7•

Na'Dir sent me an address and I started to drive there and I called Naomi, " hey lovey love, what you doing?"

" Girl nothing, I just got out the shower with Travis, what you doing baby?" I started laughing.

" Girl, I just picked up my car and you just got out the shower with TRAVIS, what y'all was doing?"

" You knoowwwww, the usual and you got your car? He let you get it?" She seemed shocked, I stopped at the light and clicked on the facetime icon.

" He ain't let me do shit, you know i'm the boss around this bitch, I get what I want, whenever I want." I smiled at my sister and started driving.

Somebody was calling in, I declined their call and continued to talk to my sister, " Oh yeah, he fucking with a demon. I bet yo ass over there giving them niggas hell." I started laughing with her.

" Man no, they asses giving me hell. Ion even be talking to their asses like that but for real though Naomi, daddy know now." She looked at the phone confused.

" Know what Lay?" I told her about Na'Dir telling our daddy about him kidnapping us.

" Daddy ain't kill him?" I shook my head no.

" No and it's so surprising but I gotta tell you something BITCH!" I pulled into whoever driveway this was and parked my car.

" What? Spill the shit ho!"

" Dir ass got some good dick, I been thinking about that shit since I left him." I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

" BROOOOO Travis too! Them niggas had to have dipped their dick in some powda or something. The way he was fucking me, you would've thought we was making a movie." I opened my eyes and chuckled low.

" Girl ain't no way we out this bitch fucking niggas who kidnapped us, this a shame but ian gone lie whenever I see him again I'm putting it on his ass." Dir pulled up behind my car, he stepped out and I got out the car.

" Aye let me call you back bae." I looked down and Naomi nodded her head, we hung up and I looked up at him.

" You couldn't answer my call?" I went to my call log and looked for his missed call.

" You didn't call me so don't start." He nodded his head and replied back, " we ain't gone do this shit out here but when we get in that house!" I couldn't hear the last part.

He got inside of his truck and pulled through the gate, I got in my car and followed behind him, I pulled beside his truck and turned off my car.

Na'Dir stepped out with the bags and we walked up to the front door. He unlocked the front door and I asked him was this his house, he shrugged his shoulders and we walked in together.

" Na'Dir." I wrapped my arm around him, " Don't tell me you mad, cause you didn't call me." He moved me off of him and I followed behind him.

" I'm not mad at shit shorty but keep playing with me and see where that shit lead to." He sat the food down on the counter, he got his and went somewhere to eat it i'm assuming.