11•

There was a knock at the door, Travis and I both looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, 2:30

There was a knock at the door, Travis and I both looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, 2:30. We walked downstairs together and one of the guards let Na'Dir and Leila in.

" Girllll what the fuck are y'all doing over here so late?" I hugged my sister and she shrugged.

" We was in the neighborhood, just wanted to check on y'all." Me and my sister walked in the kitchen while Na'Dir and Travis talked in the living room.

" What's the real reason girl?" I looked at my sister and she started smiling and shook her head.

" Nothing girl, how's momma Milaynah? My momma was asking about her the other day." I leaned on the counter and smiled.

" She's great, she said she found her a new man and she's in love with him chile but you got something up your sleeve girl wassup?" She came closer to me.

" Naomi y'all do everything at the same time that's crazy as fuck! Cause how y'all both get men and in love around the same time? Anyways Na'Dir wants to have a baby with me, maybe i'm dumb but fuck I couldn't say no, he fucked the rest of the sense out of me." She said the last part low and my eyes widened.

" Bitch I know and CONGRATULATIONS! What the fuck, this a big deal. You're about to be a mom Leila!" We was whisper yelling at this point.

" And what the hell are you wearing?" She started laughing.

" I needed some clothes and he gave me his but I guess, ima see how this shit with him go. You think i'm ready for one?" I hugged her.

" Leila, mom always told me you'll never be ready but you do what's best for you and your child."

" Thank you." The guys came inside of the kitchen and we stepped away from each other.

" What y'all in here talking about?" Leila and I stared in each other's eyes and shook our heads.

" Nothing, nothing." We said at the same time, I got on top of the counter and Travis got between my legs.