~Collision~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🌈
Here you go with the next part and I hope you like it.
HAPPY READING ♥️🦋
____________________________________

•~ Inline Comments are Appreciated ~•

•~ Life isn't like always planned , heck it is the other name of Storm~•

•~ (≧▽≦) (^ム^) :( :) (^o^) ~•

•~ 💔😈😢🌻💎~•

•~ Courage is one of the steps that could do wonders in hell or heaven~•

•~ KEEP SMILING ~•

•~ So this is specially dedicated to my loyal reader who just made my morning really really beautiful... I don't know what to say but thankyou for being so thoughtful and taking time just to appreciate my work... I feel blessed and this is specially on your demand ~•
SejjalAgarwal ❤️❤️

(You can be thoughtful as her if u sant fast updates 😉😂.. just kidding)

____________________________________

*Thack* *Thack* * Thack*

How fuckin dare you double cross us ?Why the fuck you didn't go to the client today? A man with selfishness dripping tone , wheat colour complexion and cruel demour spoke venomously while beating other guy.

We don't give you food so that you disobey us !!! Manik Fuckin ManWhore why the hell you tried to come in this house? We told you to stay away.. Other guy who dropped manik to client 2 days before (chapter 1 ) spoke nonchalantly.

Dhruv baby and cabir guys calm down let us show this manwhore what happens when rules are broken. A girl who wore revealing dress showed up with other 2 girls smirked evilly while manik was lying blood oozing from his back but he was determined to get out of this hell today only.

Yes alu babe after all our best friend manik is freaking hot and his junior ummm looks something... A gir in highlighted hairs wearing shorts and t shirt spoke while resting her hand on 3rd girl who wore short dress just too woo her husband now forgot him and evilly smirked like Aliya and noded.

Okay Aliya baby , Mukuu and Navu bhabhi we are going to sleep just take care his punishment shouldn't be lenient , make him remember who is the boss here..This fuckin slave should remember not to disrespect us. Dhruv spoke while hitting manik with belt last time and dashing in his room with cabir going to his room.

3 girls forgot about their shame and started using him while he laid there helpless , depressed and tired... He was tired of bearing every torcher they do , he blamed himself for signing the documents that was no way his innocence documents but a straight way a source that quenches their thrust of money and lust. They were childhood best friends atleast he was , from childhood his parents , his friends and girls at that shady place used him as a piece of shit but he didn't voiced out thinking someday someone would come and help him , someday god would love him and free him but he forgot God only help those who help themselves and after 25 years of his life he understood that and now he was determined enough to flew somewhere to a place where he would start his new life , he would try to live his dreams but won't let anyone in his life anymore.