~ Calming the storm ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you guys are doing well
So Im actually going to finally decide if im going to discontinue this story and im sure you guys too want the same.. let's see how this chapters response comes and if the silent readers are not gonna vote then im sure I will discontinue it !!!
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

Sunrays were hitting the room making it look beautiful on the black marble look magnificent..

Manik opened his eyes due to sunrays and saw himself on nandini's chest with her nipple in his mouth.. he noticed her plum red lips and kissed them tenderly which his gaze went to her mole above her eyebrows to which he kissed again.. while he peppering kisses nandini mumbled aap meri neend mein hone ka fayda utha rhe hai Mr. Manik ... nandini said kissing his mole while he did all was to stare her intently, watching which she sighed and changed their position sitting with backrest support and manik between her legs while his head on her right breast she kept caressing his hairs while he kept his chin on her chest and watched..

Aapka merse ab mann bhar gya? He asked with unwavering emotions that broke nandini's heart into pieces... a sin she committed to save him but at the end the sins punishment was loosing his trust which killed her but she thought to try her luck..

Do..do you trust me baby? Nandini asked with feeble shivering voice looking at him.. but as the question was ringing in his ears he wasnt able to utter the words and owner of words have given him the too much deep issues to talk about..

It's okay I.. I..  understand.. nandini said trying to make it look like okay and faked a smile while manik was too much lost in her thoughts to notice it but when she shook him he just noded in yes trying not to hurt her..

Mera kabhi mann bhar hi nhi skta apni jaan se.. mera mani sirf mera baby nhi meri poori duniya hai.. jissko safe rakhne ke liye mein kisi se bhi fight kr skti hu ya apne aapko sacrifice kr skti hu... meri punishment aapki safety ke liye thi vo punishment bhi nhi thi kyunki mujhe pta hai mera baby merese dur nhi rhe skta isliye aisa karna padha varna mein apne baby ko hurt nhi dekh skti isse better mera baby mujhe hate kr le..
Aapke aane se phele I was just living but after you came I got to know I can live happily too.. in these months my heart has been at peace because u were near me , u are my peace  and I can do anything to keep this peace with me..
I'm sorry for hurting you and keeping you away from when I know you won't be able to handle it but I had to handle some matter which if not finished would have hurted you or anyone which I never wanted so I used the incident as the reason.. I'm sorry for not telling you , I'm sorry for keeping babys mumma away from him , I'm sorry for making you feel aloneI'm sorry for giving you pain like others I have also hurter you .. I'm sorry for breaking your trust.. in genuinely sorry and I would make for it up soon don't worry I never took u for granted and won't do it in the future too.. I promise.. and even before u think I didn't trust you that's why I didn't say no it's not true.. everyone's clothes had mic which I just got to know a minute before ruhi and avi were coming so I used it as a way to distract people for you guys..
I'm sorry for being the reason for your pain.. nandini looking straight into maniks eyes which had unshed tears and was looking down guilty to thought that she was being ignorant towards him and is now not willing to come back to him..

I'm sorry to mummaa , baby ne glt kiya medy aur foody na khake.. I thought mumma gussa hongi toh mere pass aaynegi phir mein unhe apne pass rakhunga.. I'm sorry for scaring you and thinking that you might forget Mr and don't want me now.. I'm sorry.. baby trust mumma soooo much... manik like a baby on her chest doodling with his fingers on her boobs and then started sucking them with eyes closed seeing which nandini chuckled on how cute her baby is... one moment he was all angry man and now her inncoent baby trying to get milk which when he found he looked towards nandini in shock while she was happy watching his reaction while he started crying thanking god for sending nandini in his life who made it so beautiful and now when she started lactating he found himself being foolish to even doubt her while nandini understood his thoughts and pecked his lips muttering it's okays and more little insight that how it was normal to behave like that and she was okay with it..

Ye tab hua mumma? Milky when? He asked pouting..

Jab baby ki mumma 3rd day par vaapas aa rhi thi hospital se toh- hospital se? Kya hua mumma khi ouuii huyi? Bataya kyu nhi? Manik said getting hyper while nandini just patted his head ..

Kuch nhi baby bus chota sa accident tha.. aur mumma ko zayda chot bhi nhi lgi..toh mumma bus normal checkup ke liye gyi thi phir socha mein mere bacche ki wish poori kr du.. toh I got done with surgery.. bus 2 days ka bedrest tha toh socha 2 days baad surprise for baby.. Nandini said kissing his head while he again went back to sleep sucking milk while nandini slept too not thinking about much...

5 hours later a noise woke them up hearing which they got scared..

______________________________________

VOTE and COMMENT

Silent readers please try to comment as it really motivates writer to write more with new zeel. Or just please hit the star icon down (VOTE) but pls do something.

Regards and Lot's of Love

Taraa ♥️
______________________________________