~Official It is~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🍃
I hope you have been doing good.
here I present your update.
I hope you like it
HAPPY READING 🌹🥀
____________________________________

Inline comments are love

Your comments are only source of motivation so please comments and let me know whether are you interested in reading it or not...

KEEP SMILING

*Bigger Update Alert*
____________________________________

Manik get up baby we reached office see its time for showdown today jaana.. nandini said caressing maniks hair who was slept on her lap hiding his face in her belly..

Luko na pleasshh Manu ko ninni aa lhi hai... ummmm manik spoke snuggling in her tummy to which she peppered fishy kisses on his ear and neck disturbing his sleep and finally get up rubbing his eyes with pouted lips looking cutely adorable to which nandini stopped his hands and with wiped cleaned his eyes and tightly pecked his lips to which blushing he like a baby threw his face between her cleavage sucking it like a baby telling his mother that he is hungry and nandini had an idea about it...

Hunji baby jiii ik bhukki lagi hai mere bacche ko par phele office ke anadar chale phir yum yum pizza khayenge and yummy choco dessert hm?she asked manik watching him sucking her cleavage like a baby with no frowns just peace and he agreed to her..

Once she showed him her office she took him to her cabin where she sat on her chair with manik in her lap ( him being weak physically and mentally didn't had much weight.) To which  she was using Instagram and thought to post their pic she clicked during this night routine and in morning in bathroom to confirm her being taken...

Manu baby kya mein apne Instagram handle par sabko bta du ki I'm already taken by the handsome baby of mine.. aapko koi problem toh nhi haina?? Nandini asked manik who was watching her phone with amuse expression..

Hunji bta do par mujhe bhi ye karna hai .. mujhe bhi social media I'd banani hai and mujhe bh btana hai ki nandu meri hai... par mere pass toh phone hi nhi hai.. kaise btaunga? Manik asked nandini with pout and snuggle in her chest to which she called aayush in her cabin while manik was getting off her lap to which she refused to let him go and hided his in her neck...

Aayush I asked you to do some things is it done.. she asked in professional cold tone..

Yes di I made manik bhai 's handle on social platforms and create PR team for his handle and this is his new IPhone you tell him and I'll come today evening to meet bhai ruhi mujhe choda rhi thi khe rhi thi ab bhai usske partner hai .. par mein bhai ko apna partner banouga di dekh lena... saying aayush went out with baby face and manik was happy watching all the love while nandini teached him how to use phone and all the features slowly.. firstly they posted their pictures which within seconds created buzz in office as well as in world...