~Manik Malhotra ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🌈
Here you go with next part
I hope you like it
HAPPY READING ♥️🥀
____________________________________

•~ God always have better plan for you ~•

•~ 🥀♥️🦋 ~•

•~ :) (^^♪ (≧▽≦). :-) (^o^) ~•

•~ Love doesn't need time to happen you can fall anytime anywhere ~•

•~ KEEP SMILING ~•

____________________________________

M A N I K

Mein kya kru ? Jaau ya nhi? Agar vo bhi dusre logo ki trh huyi.. ek second ke liye toh mujhe lga bhagwan ne meri zindagi mein kisi ko bhej diya , aisa lga vo ladki usski aankhon ki chamak hi meri andheri duniya ka ujala banegi... Par vo toh bhaut badi ghar ki lgti hai , agar unhone mere saath vo..Nhi nhi mein nhi jaaunga.. pehle toh yaha se niklna zaroori hai khi rehne ke liye jgah dhuni padegi.. bhgwan ji please madad krdo , mein kabhi kisi ko problem nhi dunga , hardwork karunga please madad kardo... Manik said like an aww adorable baby while today god was also mehrban on him and he knew manik is just going the way he wants as manik asked him ene his miseries and for that some amount of work manik has to do...

End

Are bhaiya yaha khi kaam mil skta hai kya , mein naya hu yaha. Manik asked a man who was standing and talking on phone.

Umm.. tumhe manager ban skte ho? The man asked manik.

Umm.. mein smjha nhi , zara thik se btaye.. manik asked being confused tho he studied till 8th but he knows good amount of english and he can understand it but the problem is with his confidence that's why he fears speaking or writing english.

Mera mtlb hai ek singer hai tumhe unka manager ka kam karna hai , unke concerts dekhna aur sb kuch.. kar paaoge ye kaam acche paise milenge aur tumhare rhene ka intezam bhi unhi ke ghar ke pass hoga.. bolo kar paoge.. The guy spoke telling manik about everything.

Sahab hum ready hai par kaam ki aur rhene ki zarorat abhi hai toh hum abhi se kaam shuru kr skte hai? Manik asked the guy.

Hun hun chlo zarorat hai tumhari bhaut... Chalo chalo.. The guy smiled and headed him the way but the smile was nothing genuine but something strom.

Nandini... Nandini.. Murthy where the fuck are you? Nandini murthy down right now... Shravan shouted while shravani was trying to calm him down.

What is it shravan why the hell are you shouting. Nandini exclaimed annoyingly as she was tensed for something no one was aware of.

Are you fuckin tellling me !Are you serious? You answer me babygirl what is it? Why you cancelled the shoot bacche? Shravan was soft this time he knew his baby girl was tensed , she was feeling restless but couldn't figure out and the last nail in coffin of his worries was her cancelling the shoot for today and next 2 days.
Whereas Shravani was maintaining calm just for shravan orelse nandini would have been beaten blue black by her for hidding something and not sharing.

Shravu it's it's nothing I'll tell you when I'm sure to why I cancelled it but something happened that I should have taken care off.. I don't know what is it... Nandini said confusedly as she was wanting to see manik but she didn't even knew where he would be. When today he didn't came for audition she feared that he was somewhere in trouble as thus is mumbai where people are ready to scratch someone's existence just for their mean. She was afraid for that baby... She was afraid if that innocent man can survive alone. Her heart felt content when she hugged him , she felt like a missing piece of her completed her. She was confided that why her heart felt like that but now she knew why she felt like that.