~ Futile Advances ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you guys are doing well
I really want u guys to give me feedback so that I can think wheather I should continue my stories or not.
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

It was cold , snowy , white weather .. it was winter's in London , Nandini and Manik were heading towards London on the same day when it was maniks first day...
Their head office had some major issues which needed attention urgently and this was one of the ways in which they could test manik.. while himself wanted to start as a normal employee and earn and show his worth... which nandini was doubtful about but maniks one puppy face to his bhaiyu and buddy and nandini got her swords down for the prince...

Ruhi , mani stop sleeping you puppies... get up.. nandini yelled as she saw both of them sleeping for the 3rd time in their jet after having meal...

Hawww jaan
Haawwww didu
Aapne hume kutte ka baccha kaha..
Both sighed dramatically while nandini bit her tongue

Aree.. nhi maine toh tumhe puppies kaha.. cute little puppies yeahhh... nandini said stammering and faked smile..

Nandu puppies ko hindi mein kutte ka baccha hi khete hai , English mein bolne sirf sophisticated lgta hai.. aur ruhu aapko mumma manti hai aur mein toh bolta bhi hu.. aise nhi bolte .. glt baat jaan.. Manik said pouting at how dare nandini called herself bitch..

It took a while for nandini to understand what manik actually meant while she ran behind manik to catch him..

You shorty can't catch me.. he ran giggling and hiding which nandini and everyone enjoyed... After minutes of running he fell on sofa whith his face on nandinis left breast , he was huffing badly while Nandini started rubbing his chest to which he snuggled more into her.. while Shravani covered them with blanket as they knew manik needs nandinis warmth which he was missing from last 4 hours due to packing and calling...

Everybody retired to their room nd avi picked up sleeping ruhi from Nandini shoulder who was patting her head ...

Mani baby kya hua hai? Nandini asked manik who was busy doing a hole in her chest by snuggling deep.

I misched you ... ab mein office jaunga toh aapke pass feedy nhi le paunga aur aap mujhe apne pass nhi rakh paoge.. phil kya kalunga mein... aap dul ho jaaogeeee.. mereko dal lgta hai aapse dul nhi laha jaata mummma... manik said with tears while nandini hugged him immediately with his right hands around her waist , left hands on her right breast and neck in between her cleavage while she kissed his ear 3 to 4 times and then pecked his lips.

Aise kon rota hai bhala , mera chota baby toh brave boy haina .. and I have 1 surprise for my baby also par usske liye phele ye baddy tears saaf karo ...

Aap mere P.A banoge and sab kuch seekho ge meri personal guidance mein toh phir mere baby ko merese dur rhene ki zaroorat hi nhi padegi..  nandini said while manik hummed with his cheeks on nandinis lips who was continuously kissing it.. while her left hand was around his head like she was handling a new born while her right hand was caressing his face... he was looking nandini with inncoent hazel eyes ..