~Punishment~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you guys are doing well
I really want u guys to give me feedback so that I can think wheather I should continue my stories or not.
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

Sudden silence was going in the jet room.. manik and ruhi were in sudden trauma while others were very angry on nandini but didn't voice it out..

Are you out of your mind nandini? Avi yelled.

Avi for them punishment is needed so yes they will live in different Mansion for a week.. none of us will be there only Shravani will be there with you guys but she won't meet you.. you are room arrester for a week and if someone had any objection he/she is free to get out there is the way.. saying this nandini went to washroom as they were about to land..

After landing nandini sat in her car and went away without sparing a glance at anyone .. manik was most affected his heart crumbled at her ignorance.. he felt his heart shattered when she ignored him after getting down the plan..

Nandini you have fuckin lost your shit.. wtf are you even doing.. do you have any idea ki ghar par kya chl rha hai.. tumhare liye tumhara career kabse itna important ho gya ki tum apni family ko ignore Kar rhi ho?? Nandini sighed hearing Avi, she knew it had been 12 days apart from her love , her baby and she is actually regretting that punishment but she cannot deny that it was for them ,for their good.. she needed to do that..

What is it Avi? Can we talk like sane people.. nandini uttered

Ohh sane adults? You ? The fuck murthy just because of your this carelessness and bitchiness and selfishness this has happened..avi yelled in fury while nandini's already wounded heart was stabbed by her best friend for labelling her.. she thought he would understand her but she was wrong..

Manik is suffering from high fever and due to that his heart condition is worsening and congratulations to you for everything.. now please get your shit back together here.. avi furiously hunged up which left nandini shocked..

Hurriedly nandini took the car which was in parking lot without driver and reached after some 4 hours before going in she took a deep breath and neated her clothes..

Ohh dekho kon aaya hai?? Devi Nandini ji aapko time mil gya? Itni jldii? Kaise? Abhi aur 3 ya 4 hafte lgati Aap.. sirf chocolates hi khayi thi dono ne and you fuckin know ki tum un dono ki life mein bhaut important ho then also ye sab kya punishment hai?? Agar nhi Sambhal skti toh kyu nhi ruhi ki custody Mr and Mrs. Murthy ko de di kamse Kam vo ussko independent toh banate akele rhene ke liye .. tum bhi unhi ki trh selfish ho. Sirf apni aur apni company ka socha.. how bitchy,  careless and selfish you have turned nandini.. tum agar manik ka khayal nhi rkh skti thi pyaar nhi karti thi toh usse saath mein laayi kyu? Kyu jhoote pyaar ka natak-  ENOUGH , a voice boomed in the aloof hall where Shravani and avi were yelling telling how careless and irresponsible nandini had been throughout the week while ruhi was sitting there doing nothing to defend her sister as she also thought the same while Shravan yelled before they could commit something bigger mistake..

Nandini go and be with manik he is missing you since long and I'll send the food and a die chart to the chef I have appointed for us.. don't worry I have injected him some medicne which will control his fever and heart condition as from I guess a week we wasn't taking it..  you go and see.. Shravan hugged nandini which made her go weak for some minutes because all the allegations were too much to take on her fragile heart while ruhi's silence added in her misery..

No I won't let her meet my brother , a culprit should be punished and- before Shravani could utter  Shravan dragged nandini and pushed her in the room and told her to lock it while he gave harr angry glare to Shravani and avi..

This was not expected from you both and specially you ruhi.. you guys disappointed me!! Saying he left outside to get the medicine and informed a chef for manik and nandini's food.

Inside the room was cold , aloof and had all the negative aura and there was here baby sleeping on bed shivering little so she without any thought went and hugged him hard and started kissing his hairs.. she sat like that for an hour while manik got conscious.

Mumma don't leave me please.. please I can't live without you.. I.. I..  wanted to die without without you.. sorry mumma don't leave me please.. I'm scared please don't leave me.. mumma..mumma.. manik cried with his face in nandini's breast and his hands strongly wounded around her waist snuggling more and more into her.. he was trying to get her Warmth and comfort while nandini's heart felt pain.. she was crying too but she knew she needs to be strong for her baby..

She immediately started kissing him while responded wildly and made nandini lay down on bed and came on top of her kissing wildly while fondly over her breats upon the fabric which made nandini moan while manik started trailing kissed on her skin down while she fisted the bedsheets moaning well not to forget the room was soundproof..

When Manik reached toe he started Licking it sensually making it hard for nandini to open her eyes while after few seconds she felt no moment which confused her so she opened her eyes and that instant mnik started kissed her legs making her head turn..

Meri jaan if you close ur eyes I'll stop.. do you want me to ? You need time? Manik said while nandini lifted his collars getting him close and kissed him softy and passionately which made blood rush to his south..

I want this , I want us and now... saying nandini got out of her clothes while manik did the same and kisser her forhead,  breast , belly and then started sucking her out which made pit in her core which followed the long hard thrusts and loads of grons and moans..

After 3 hour manik dropped his weight on her and snuggled into her breast which were little sour but she knew her monster manik is now baby manik so she patted his head to sleep and gave her nipple in his mouth who slept instantly..

______________________________________

V

OTE and COMMENT 

Silent readers please try to comment as it really motivates writer to write more with new zeel. Or just please hit the star icon down (VOTE) but pls do something.

Regards and Lot's of Love

Taraa
______________________________________