~ Decisions and Storms ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🌼
Here you go with another update
I hope you like it and please shower all your love
HAPPY READING ❤💕
____________________________________

We may be different people but our soul will always be the same

You and Me maked the perfect US

KEEP SMILING
______________________________________

Morning are always so beautiful and charming they give you HOPE to live to laugh to smile importantly to start again..

Both of our lovely babies were sleeping tangled to each other.

While the sun broke nandini's sleep and she stretched her hands out while she looked down to see the most adorable scene of her life..

Her little baby... her jaana .. her manik of her chest sleeping with little pout like a baby... he was glowing and she knew he was genuinely happy but she wanted to know about his life.. they were leaving for LA in some days due ruhi's university and their 50th grand concert.. they had lyrics done , songs done but manik was the lead and he needed to work on it.. she was ecstatic and little worried too about all happenings and it may affect his health too but she was Nandini Murthy he'll of an iron lady she knew she'll protect him..

Good morning little love.. chalo wakey wakey time baby... nandu said caressing his hairs and kissing his nose tip..

Hmmm... nhii naa nini aayi... sunny blaahhh... manik said and started his lips roaming on her chest like a baby finding her nipple.. she was amused to see his this... while she actually wanted him to ask her ... so slowly put his head on pillow... while after a minute she saw his body writhing and she came to know he was crying.. so she immediately took him in her arms..

He was resisting coming in her arms and was wriggling again and again and was pushing her while his tears fell down.. helplessly nandini opened her shirt and moved her bra cup and rubbed it on maniks lips who instantly started sucking it like a baby... she had tears in her eyes watching how this innocent human was suffering... he felt alone just because nandini resred his head on pillow.. he felt she was leaving him.. he felt his home was being snatched.. so when nandini tried to take him again that time like a stubborn kid he resisted.. he wanted her to fulfill his all unsaid words and when she brushed her lips to his lips he instantly felt the warmth returning... he felt his home again close...

After 2 hours..

Nandini was just looking at her innocent baby who was just sucking her nipple without break.. after much of time manik opened his eyes cutely like baby

Good morning mumma... manik said in his groggy voice which sounded sexy as well as cute..

Hunji ho gyi mere manu ki nini poori? Nandini asker peering fishy kisses on his face..

Manik smiled goofily and said nini done... I saw beautiful dream nini [ nandi] and pouted sucking her bud while she asked toh mujhe bhi batao kaisa dream dekha tha mere baby ne?? She rubbed her nose with his causing his innocent giggles...

Nini maine dekha ek bhaut bada beautiful sa house tha vaha aap mein aur ek chota sa baby tha 1 year old and maine usse pucha vo kon tha toh bola hi nhi par nini aapne mujhe daata kyu ye bol kar ki manu aise apne hi chote baby se puchte hai ki usske mom dad kon hai ? Aur phir aap house mein chle gye par phir aap baby ke saath aaye aur mujhe kissi kiya... manik said with adorable confused pout.. so he asked par mumma aapne aisa kyu kaha ki koi apne hi chote baby se puchta hai ki usske mom dad kon hai.?? Batao na nini... manik asked snuggling his face between her breast while nandini had an out most pleasure and she knew manik was till now unaware of all things he is doing..