Chapter 6

(NEXT MORNING, SAFAREE'S POV)

I woke up next to Onika. Her cheeks were stained with tears. I wanna beat the shit out of Aubrey. I can't believe he hit a woman, especially his WIFE. He doesn't deserve Onika. Anyway, I have some major sabotage to do today, so I better get up.

(3 HOURS LATER, 11 PM, ONIKA'S POV)

I woke up in Safaree's room. I got out of bed and went to look for him. "Marco!" I yelled. "Polo!" He yelled back. I went to Aubrey's office and laughed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting back at Aubrey."

He was coating everything, literally everything, in sticky notes. Not just sticking them, he was super gluing them. "He's gonna be so pissed." I say. "I know."

He took a break and stood up. "Are you okay? Last night was...intense."

"I don't really have any words. I'm just confused...I didn't even say anything and I got slapped."

"I know."

I helped him with the sticky notes, and then we went to the bathroom in Aubrey and I's bedroom. "Okay, hold this." He handed me a wrench. He was standing in the shower, hooking something up to the shower head.

"This is gonna be good."

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Well, the water here is sewage water. Residents don't have clean water, you see. They only have clean water for hotels and beach houses and restaurants. So, if I flick this switch, and tighten this up, he'll be bathing in sewage water." He flicked the switched and tightened it back up. He got out of the shower so he could demonstrate.

He turned the water on and black smelly water spewed out of the shower head.

I laughed. "You're a genius." I say. "But wait, there's more." He smiled. We went downstairs into the kitchen. "Aubrey insists on drinking this perfect water 24/7 in that fancy water bottle of his. So, add a few of these babies," He dropped like 2 dozen dissolving pills in the jug of water, "And he'll never leave the bathroom."

"Are those-"

"Fast acting laxatives? Mhhm."

I laughed loudly. "He's gonna be fucked up for days."

"Again, there's more." He took me outside, and there was a machine by Aubrey's cars. "I canceled Aubrey's assistants, and they're already busy with other clients. I fired his housekeepers, and told a few white lies to them on why Aubrey hates their guts." He explains.

"This, is what I like to call a power sucker." He points to the machine. "There isn't one drop of gas or power in any of Aubrey's cars, or helicopters now. And the closest repair shop is errmm....50 miles away."

"Oh and-"

"There's more? I didn't know we were trying to kill him." I ask. "No were not gonna kill him, I love him he's my brother. We're just trying to ruin his fucking life." He smiled. "And after this, I'm going to take you up to my room and-"

"Safaree Lloyd Samuels!"

He turned around quickly. A short, white man walked toward him and shook his hand. "Hello Safaree Lloyd Sa-"

"Just...Call me Safaree." He sighs. "Okay Safaree. How do you feel about doing business with me?" He asks. "Listen man, I'm busy. You don't want me, I'm an asshole. I'll get fired in two days, so just go ask someone else okay?"

Safaree and I went into the house and the man followed us. "What are you doing?" He asks, as we walked into Aubrey's sticky note covered office. "It's called none of your damn business. Get out."