Chapter 11

My parents sat across from Safaree, Aubrey and I. Aubrey was to my left and Safaree to my right.

They still don't know about the money.

"Mom, dad, we have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"Aubrey ran out of money."

"He ran out?"

I nodded. "His bank account has no more money."

"Come here Onika." Dad says. They both got up and I followed. I turned my head and winked at Safaree and Aubrey. The plan was working.

"You know we need his money."

"Yea..."

"You need to deforce him."

(2WEEKS LATER)

So, my mom forced me to move back in with her and my dad. But don't worry, this is the end of the plan.

"Bye Safaree." I hugged him tight, then moved to Aubrey. "I love you." I say. I hugged him and he whispered in my ear. "You're smart."

He winked at me and I smiled. "See you soon." I whispered to them, before turning to my parents.

"Bye Onika." They said together. "Bye boys."

I wasn't sad, because I knew I'd see them the next day. And I did.

When I woke up the next morning, my mother was telling me to come downstairs. I got out of bed and came down the stair case. 

"Hey Aubrey. Hey Safaree." I smiled.

"Hey Onika." They said together.

I held back my laughter. "I'll show you to your rooms."

My parents stayed on the living room.

As soon as we got into the guest room, I hugged Aubrey and kissed him. I gave Safaree a big hug, too.

"We did it!" I whispered.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

So, the plan worked, Safaree and Aubrey are back with me.

"Onika! Come quickly!" My mother called for me.

I let go of the hug and went to my parents room. She was looking at pictures on her phone.

"Come, sit."

I sat next to her. On her screen was a man that looked very rich. "This is your new husband."

"What?" I say, surprised. I stumbled with my words. "I-it's been two weeks.."

"You're very popular, Onika. Tremaine Neverson. 12.4 million. I'll call now."

She called, and he picked up quickly.

"Hello?"

I walked out and let my mom have the conversation, the same one she had with Aubrey.

"What's wrong?" Safaree asked. "They found a new guy for me." I looked down.

"Already?" Aubrey hugged me.

I nodded. "His name is Tremaine."

"Tremaine... Neverson?" Aubrey mumbled. I stayed in the hug. "How did you know?" I whispered.

"He's our bestfriend."

"What?" I almost choked. "He was the guy who gave the speech at the wedding."

"Oh... My god. I can't marry him."

"You have to. It's okay.." Safaree looked up at me.

"It's not," I say.

"I have to fix this."

Safaree and Aubrey looked at each other.

The rest of the day, I was thinking about Tremaine. Will he be cool? Smart? Nice? Or will he be the complete opposite?

I sat down at the dinner table at about 7. Safaree was across from me, Aubrey was to the right of him. My mom was next to me and my dad at the end of the table. The doorbell rang. I got up and answered it.

"Onika, nice to meet you, I'm Tremaine Neverson."

___________________________________________

ooooop 👀 COMMENT AND VOTE!!!