░P░r░o░l░o░g░u░e░

3rd P.O.V

'Pant, pant, pant'

"Pls father stop it, it hurts." Said a child to his father who keeps on hitting him. "Don't call me your father you quirkless brat, what did I do to have a child who doesn't have any quirk!!!." Said the father. The child tried to get to his mother to ask for her to tell his father to stop hitting him but the mother just avoided him and walk away from her son saying "don't ask for my help you useless child because your not my son anymore you qiurkless brat" said the mother who continued watching her son get beat up by his father. After a while the boy could no longer bear the pain his father was inflicting on him and soon he fainted . "Let's just throw him in a forest while he's still unconscious and let's leave him there alone, he can't even survive there alone by himself with all these wounds he had." said the father to his wife. "it's up to you where you want to leave him as long as he can't come back here to our home because I don't want a child who is worthless and quirkless here in our life and in our house." Said the wife to his husband.

Time skip.

the couple went to a forest far from their home with their son who is still unconscious. the man suddenly stopped driving and got out of the car when the woman suddenly asked why they suddenly stopped. "why did you suddenly stop driving?" the woman asked her husband. "Let's just leave him here, after all we are far from our house so even if he wakes up he doesn't know the way back to our house" said the man and suddenly opened the door in the back of the car and lifted the unconscious child and carried it into the forest and when the man noticed that they were far away from his wife he put the child on the ground and left without even looking back at his son and when he went back and saw his wife they quickly got in their car and drove back to their home without hesitation of going back and taking the child back with them.

[Back to the poor child]

when the couple left the boy in the forest all alone a few moments later there were wolves around the boy surrounding him and they were ready to eat the child and when two wolves jump to eat the child a miracle happened.

~•1•~