𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 (3)

Recap:

wow that really made me so tired, I'll just continue my training later I'm going to take a nap for a while cause that thing really made me tired,'yawned'" I said while yawning I laid under a tree and fell asleep.

Recap end

_________________________ ..........

Hawks P.O.V

'Yawn, yawn' 'sigh'........."WHY IS IT SO BORINGGG!!!" I said to myself while spinning in my chair. "Sir, if your really bored, why don't you go to that pond that I keep telling you sir". Said my secretary. "Fine, where can I find it?" I asked. "If I remember it clearly that forest is own by the rescue heroes called "the wild, wild pussycats". Said my secretary to me. "Wild, wild what?" I ask because I didn't think I heard what he said correctly. "The Wild, wild pussycats sir, there are four members in their team and each have their own role, They specialize in mountain rescue operations and are veterans in their respective field." Said my secretary to me. "Yo, I just ask their group name I didn't ask about their information, Anyway, can you take care of these papers for me so I can go now? Yes, THANK YOUUU!!!! SEE YOU LATER!!!!" I yelled all ready from jumping out of my window and fly. "Ahh~~, I have the best secretary ever" I said to myself.

Secretary's P.O.V (Mr. Yushio)

"Wait......what just happened??? 'Sigh' I'll let it slip for now. Now let's see what are the papers I need to do" i said to myself thinking they're not that many and turn to look at his table just to see a mountain of paper works.......................'sigh' "just chill, just chill hmmmmm,"..............................................." MR. HAWKS, WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE PAPER WORKS!?!?!?!? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THESE MONTHS THAT YOU HAVE THESE MOUNTAIN OF PAPER??!?!?!?" I yelled at the window where Mr. Hawks went out 'sigh' guess I should start now huh, hope you raise my payment for doing this for you Mr. Hawks or else"......................

Hawks P.O.V

'Shiver' 'grrr' "what the heck is that?? I hope Mr. Yushio does not kill me when I return hehhehe...he.....he he will kill me.......I'll just raise his funds and ask for his mighty forgiveness. While I was busy thinking of what I could do so that my secretary wouldn't kill me I didn't notice that I was at the top of the forest that Mr. Yushio told me, suddenly there was a beam that had been shot below me and almost got me but the weird thing is that beam that almost got me had some different music notes it also had a sweet melody on it. "What the hell is that??. What is going on down there? I need to find out what'a happening" I said so I went down and landed a few feet away from where that beam came I  hide behind a tree so noone can see me. 'Ting' I almost shout because of my phone "who the hell texted me" I said to myself and open my phone "Mr. Yushio? What does he want? I ask myself.

Best secretary:
Mr. Hawks, I found something in that forest. From what I read there is something weird happening there some people from the village near there said that there is a wave of force with a sweet melody comming inside the forest so they told it to the wild, wild pussycats so the wild wild pussycats went to investigate what's happening inside their forest but found nothing and then suddenly they felt a strong wave of force with a sweet melody that keeps pushing them backwards  they also notice that there are some music notes in that wave, they dont know whatis happening so they just turn back to their agency and wrote this asking for your help to investigate on what is happening. That's all what they said. Pls becareful there sir.

Hawks:
Ok, got it. Thank you for the information Mr. Yushio.

Best secretary;
Your welcome sir.

"Now let's see where did that beam came".

~•4•~