𝒜 𝑀𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎'𝓈 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒 (5)

Recap:

"Yes, Im the one who made that beam a few hours ago and sorry if I hurt you accidently but pls don't hurt me" I said "its ok kid and don't worry about it. Now will you answer my other question? What are you doing out here all alone?" He asked me but I don't know if I should trust him. "You can trust me kid you can tell me anything and I can help you if you need help so can you tell me your answer in my question?" He told me. "Ok I trust you" I said to him.

Recap End

____________________..........

Orpheus P.O.V

"Fine, my parents brought me here to die when they found out I had no quirk they beat me until I lost consciousness and when I lost consciousness they took me to this forest." I said to him.

Hawks P.O.V

"Wait, wait, wait what did you say???.how old were you when they left you here and what did you said that you don't have a quirk?. But you just made a beam of music notes out of nowhere a few hours ago and then you fired music notes at me when yoi fought me so what are you saying that you don't have a quirk??? Pls, tell me its making me so confused". I said to tge kid."and please make it much easier to understand" I added.

Orpheus P.O.V

"I was only four years old at the time when my parents dumped me and left me here in this forest. they just left me in this forest while I was unconscious." I said to this guy "how about my second question about you saying that your quirkless?" He ask. "well about that when I turned four years old my parents took me to the doctor we were all exited to know what kind of quirk I had but suddenly the doctor told us that I was quirkless that shocked my parents about the news the doctor told and I start crying because of what the doctor told us. After the incident we left the hospital and got in our car to go home. During our whole trip, my parents didn't look at me or even talk to me nor ask if I was okay, but they just kept looking at the front while my father was driving. When we came home my father pulled me into our house, I was hurt when he pulled me, I tried to pull my hand but he was stronger than me and when we entered the house he threw me on the floor and started beating me I beg him to stop because my body can't take it anymore but he didn't listen". I said while starting to cry. "I looked at my mother and ask for help but she just look at me like Im a trash and she just kept watching me while my father beat me. My body can't take anymore beating so I fainted". I said already crying then I felt something scoop me and hug me I looked at it and saw that the guy is hugging me and he keep saying that its ok that everything will be fine then I continue crying in his chest.

Hawks P.O.V

he told me everything that happened how he was beaten and hurt by his parents because he was quirkless and how he was left here to die and I am also happy because he trusted me but no child should be like this happening to them. I also noticed that he almost seemed to be crying but he continued to talk until he really cried. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to him and I hug him thigthly while saying that its gonna be okay that everything will be fine. After a while, he stopped crying so I asked him a question on how did he get a quirk the he answered me.

Orpheus P.O.V

After I cried  he ask me a question on how did I get a quirk. "I don't relly know I just found out that I have a quirk the next day I woke up in this place when a huge bear tried to kill me" I said. "WHAAATTTT????" He shout but I just shrug. "'Sigh' pls continue." He said "then he throw me a few distance away from itself then it started running towards mo so I put both my hands infront of me to protect my self even a little but nothung happen so I peak and saw that the bear isn't moving and the it suddenly fell on the ground so I approached it and I noticed that it was sleeping soundly and I also noticed that there were notes of music surrounding it at first I wondered where they came from so I looked around to see if anyone was there but nothing happened I asked myself if I was the one who did it so I tried to concentrate and after a while some musical notes came out so I tried to control it and I controlled them since then I trained how to use my quirk properly." I said finishing my story.

Hawks P.O.V

"Wow, so you've been living here in this forest when you turn 4 and if I calculated it it will be 3 yeats so you've been here for three years and that makes you a 7 yrs old" I told him but he just shrug. "Really your not gonna say anything?" I told/ask him "what do you want me to do then I've been alone a for a long time and I dont have a phone neither to tell me what's the year or date right" he told me "well that's a fair point" I said then suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey kid do you want me to adopt you so you can live with me and leave this place?" I asked him.

~•6•~