𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓉𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 (1)

3rd P.O.V

A huge wave of force push the wolves away from the boy, the strong wave of force was accompanied by a very sweet and very beautiful melody pushed the wolves away from the child's body. After a while there are music notes that suddenly appeared and surround the child's body and suddenly they dance around the boy's body and you will hear a very beautiful classical music, while the music notes dance around the child's body the boy suddenly shines and float above the ground. A few minutes later the boy landed calmy back at the ground and suddenly the shine glow down to reveal the kid who doesn't have any wounds or bruise in his body anymore and his black hair is no longer the color of black but the color of white.

[Time Skip]

Orpheus P.O.V

I woke up and I remembered what happened last night how my father beat and hurt me and how my mother avoided and treated me like I was a disease just because I had no quirk. I tried to stand up and I stood up without difficulty, and when I noticed that I didn't feel any pain in my body, I looked at the parts of my body where my father had hit me and I was shocked that I didn't have any wounds or bruises on my body as if my father had done nothing to hurt me I also noticed that I was not in our house and I am here now in a forest alone " they really hate me that much huh". I tried to find my way out of this forest just only to get lost great, I walk and walk until I saw a pond and Im really thirst right now "I guess I have no choice but to drink here huh" I said to myself and started drinking but then I got thrown away by something I look up to see a huge bear standing a few steps away from me looking at me like I'm its food and then it started running forward to me, I closed both of my eyes and raise both of my hands to protect me from the attack even just a little but nothing happen for a few minutes. I decided to open my eyes and see what happen just to see something I could'nt believe.

~•2•~