𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓁, 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 (2)

Recap:

I decided to open my eyes and see what happen just to see something I could'nt believe.

Recap end

_______________________________.........

Orpheus P.O.V

The bear was just standing on its place and it was doing nothing as if it had just been paralyzed suddenly by something, I was confused on what is happening so I approached it and I noticed that there were music notes of different colors and sizes surrounding it. "Who did this? I asked myself I looked around if someone is here with me but I saw nothing only the trees and the pond. I look at the bear again and it suddenly fell and I saw that it has fallen asleep, I'm still confused about the music notes around it. "Did I do this? Did I make these things showed up?" I ask myself so I wave my hands and then suddenly  a lot of music notes appeared when I sway my hands then I sway my hands again to the other directions and they followed it. "I have a.....quirk? ......... I HAVE A QUIRK!!!!" I said excitedly and happy but I remember that my family had abandoned me here in this forest because they thought that I don't have a quirk. " that's it I made my mind I'm going to train my quirk here inside this forest before I leave".

3rd P.O.V

after last night's incident, every day orpheus practices to strengthen his quirk and find out what else he can do with his quirk.

[ Time Skip 4yrs old to 7 yrs old]

While Orpheus is practicing his quirk he doesn't know that the number 3 hero 'hawks' is flying above the forest when suddenly orpheus thought of an idea by trying to make a beam of music notes so he tried it by putting his hands together and he focus his quirk on both his palms and he raise both his arms up in the sky and a huge colorful beam surrounded by different music notes was shot at the sky you can also hear a sweet melody on it after the beam disappeared orpheus was shocked that his idea works he could not believe that his idea works and then he suddenly felt tired.

Orpheus P.O.V

"Wait....what.... did just....happen? Did that really work?? Am I dreaming or something?" I said to myself and pinch my cheek. "Ow, ow, ow, ok Im noooot dreaming....................................OH MY GOSHHHH!!!!!! IT WORKSSSSS!!!!!!" I shouted 'pant, pant, pant' "wow that really made me so tired, I'll just continue my training later I'm going to take a nap for a while cause that thing really made me tired,'yawned'" I said while yawning I laid under a tree and fell asleep.

~•3•~