1

Hannah's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slumped out of bed and went into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

When I got out I put on skinny jeans, a black hoodie that says 'New York' across it, and black vans.

I straightened my hair and applied a little bit of makeup then grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"We are going over to my boyfriends house after school for dinner and he's picking us up from school" Katy said

"Okay" I said and we started walking to school.

When we got there Katy and I went our separate ways and I went to my locker.

The locker door slammed shut and I turned around to see who it was. It was Hayes and his 'crew'

Then Hayes pushed me down and punched me in the stomach.

"Please Hayes stop please" I cried

Then he kicked me and they all joined in. Nobody saw them beating me up because everybody was in class already.

"You are a worthless bitch" Max said

"Yeah, nobody will ever love your ugly fat body" Abby said

After they was done they walked away laughing and I went to first class.

Luckily I have all my classes with Hayes -note the sarcasm-

When I got in there the teacher took me back out.

"Let me take you to the nurses office you look horrible" she said and walked me there

She gave me am ace bandage to keep because my wrist hurt and I went back to class.

I sat in the back because people pull my hair and stuff in the front.

"Hannah I was just telling the class about our project. You will be singing a duet with someone in here" she said

"Oh and Hannah it is boy girl partners so you will be with Hayes" she said and my heart dropped.

I have to sing a duet with Hayes and we will have to go to each others houses and he will probably beat me up.

"Feel sorry for you Hayes" Jayden said

That class goes by fast because it's first class and it's shorter than all classes.

I got up and started to walk out but Hayes stopped me.

The teacher don't stay in there because she only gives two choir classes one in the morning and one at the end of the day.

"You are going to my house after school" he said

"I can't" I said and he pushed me down and started kicking me

"Please stop I can breathe" I cried and he kicked me on hard last time.

I decided to skip until lunch which is three hours away but i just stayed in the music room.

I grabbed a guitar and sat back down and started to strum it.

"We know full well there's just time So is it wrong to toss this line? If your heart was full of love Could you give it up?

'Cause what about, what about angels? They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up Don't give
Me up How unfair, it's just our love

Found something real that's out of touch But if you'd searched the whole wide world

Would you dare to let it go?
'Cause what about, what about angels?" I sang but then looked up and a boy was smiling at me