|| ³ ||

|| WARNINGS ||
⤷ Swearing
⤷ Violence

|| Up In The Ocean Was An Island ||

|| An Island Full Of Imprisoned Dragons ||

|| Didn't Matter What Type Of Dragon They Were ||

|| All Dragons Were Imprisoned That Could Be Found ||

|| And Night Fury's Were The Most Unwelcomed There ||

|| And Badluck Has Seemed To Cross Paths With One ||

Yawning under half blocked sunlight, I lifted my head up and looked around.

Looking towards Seitaad who was awake, but didn't seem to bother me or question me.
I shook my head, and raised my sensors to try and wake myself up. I got off of Seitaad, which in response immediately stretched out his wings, legs, and tail. Once a distance from him, I mimicked him, getting the day started.

Stretching out my wings I flew up into the fog, continuing to fly up until I got past the clouds to see the sun.
I hoverd in the air, causing the fog and clouds to move out of the way for me. I stared at the sun rise thinking to myself about everything that has happened in my life to make me happy, the sun rise helped me out in the morning.

I continued to stare at the sun rise before my wings stopped flapping, and I began to fall back to the flock.
Falling down through the clouds, to the fog, and then almost near one of the boats as a hissing sound emitted from me.
Quickly out of instinct, I spreaded my wings out, bringing me back up above the flock. I heard Seitaad slur under his breath, surprised by my sudden stop in falling.

I flew circles around the flock, making sure nothing got here from last night.

'Last night.'

Last night I couldn't stop thinking of that dragon that I let escape.
Me and Seitaad were trained to be obedient dragons. We would come at some sort of cost for something someone else wanted us to do. We started our first one once we were teens, because they were probably worried about us getting killed when we were younger. Me and Seitaad rarely fail on a mission, and last night ... that was pretty much on purpose I did that. 'That's probably our worst mission yet!' I scolded myself, upset that I couldn't capture the dragon last night.

"SEITAAD, [NAME], COME EAT!" One of the vikings yelled, alerting us towards them as they had food.
I moved my right wing to my side, causing me to turn right before letting my wing sprawl out again so I could head over to the boat where we were called over to.