Metal Buffet Part 3

Every Autobot team with their human companions were all keeping an eye or optic open for something out of the ordinary.

Both Bulkhead and Miko were on their guard but as they can see, it was clearly the scrapheap all over again from months ago.

"Remember, Bulkhead, stay calm and whatever you do, don't scream like a girl." Miko had to snicker as she remembered how freaked out he was by the small vermin but it was still painful.

"Can we not talk about this?" Bulkhead had to stop a groan since it was an embarrassing moment and he did it right in front of Miko.

"Okay." Miko shrugged as they continued walking.

Bulkhead was trying to keep his cool and trying not to freak out but he could have sworn that a lot of eyes were on them, mainly on him.

"Don't you feel like you're... you know... surrounded by a couple of eyes?" Bulkhead asked as he turned around but was being careful not to step on Miko as she could feel that they were being watched by a couple of eyes.

"Not really." Miko laughed nervously but she was really hating this.

They then heard clinking sound and they were both on the verge of attack but they were able to keep themselves calm.

"Though I can be wrong." Miko squeaked as she and Bulkhead continued to search for clues.

On Arcee and Jack's side, Arcee has her guns out while Jack has a crowbar as they were keeping an out for anything that might jump them.

"Be careful where you aim that thing, Jack." Arcee said as she glanced down at her friend.

"Don't worry about my aim, Arcee. Just be sure not to shoot at me." Jack remarked as it made Arcee chuckle. So much like Cliffjumper and Optimus.

"You sound just like Cliffjumper." Arcee said as Jack sent her a small smile.

"Well I wouldn't get shot by my partner." Jack replied back as they were able to relax a little but still has their guards up.

"I'll try not to shoot you but no promises." Arcee said as they continued but they could hear clinking sound that echoed around them and it made them tense up more.

"I don't like the sound of that." Arcee didn't want to admit it but she was getting nervous.

"Let's keep moving." Jack eased her as they continued.

"Right." Arcee agreed as she and Jack kept on moving further.

Meanwhile Bee and Raf were keeping an eye open but Bumblebee can't stop beeping while expressing his precautions and nervousness about the situation. Last time something like this happened, Bumblebee almost became scrap food.

"Yeah considering what happened last time we better keep an eye out. I don't want these things to hurt you like last time." Raf said as he remembered how much trouble those things made and how much damage was inflicted on the base.

Bumblebee beeps and whirred in agreement before they suddenly heard a clinking sound and it was not such a good sound.

"What was that?" Raf asked nervously as Bumblebee was nervous but he beeped that it was probably nothing.