v.

choice of song: Kangaroo Court by Capital Cities x

Judging by the cars parked outside this house, I knew this party was was going to be packed and full of drunk crazed people.

"Fuck yes!" Michael grinned, stepping out his car. Me following after him, I locked the car and looked all around. To my right, was already a couple making out on the front lawn which looked gross as his hand were already inside her shorts. To my left, were a couple of teenagers passing a blunt to each other as one was giggling over something stupid his friend said.

"Everyone looks fucked and it's only ten thirty. What are they serving here?" Michael asked. I shrugged, not really wanting to know.

"We have to find Ashton and Emily." I said. Michaels nods, walking up to the front porch of the house and opening it to see everyone wasted as fuck, dancing to the blaring music to where I could hear it since I entered this road.

"Holy shit!" Michael yelled, a full grin spreading on his face. I rolled my eyes and nudged Michael to keep moving.

"Have you seen Calum yet?!" I shouted over to Michael. He shakes his head 'no' and points to a room of the house where I looked to see Ashton and Emily dancing to the music. I looked in disgust, as I see they were both drunk out of their minds, Emily practically grinding on him.

"Have you seen that bitch face around? It's rare to not see her as you know she loves parties." Michael scoffed. I chuckled, knowing Mikey was right about that. Wherever a party was or going on, she was there.

Just when I was gonna take another step forward, I felt someone behind me tugging my shirt. Turning around alarmed, I looked to see her eyes showing surprise. That look soon faded away as she smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Luke, it's been a while!" She chuckled. I stiffened from her sudden action towards me but relaxed when I returned the hug. It has been a while I thought. She let go and patted my cheek softly.

"Let's go get ourselves drinks eh?" She shouts over the loud music. I was about to refuse when I saw Michael no longer standing next to me but to be chatting away with a pissed off Ashton and a giggly Emily.

"I'd love to. Lead the way." I grinned. She smiled, walking ahead of me. We bumped into people, some too bothered in their own things or some ready to jump at us but backed away when they saw I was to beat the fuck out of them.

After what felt like forever to search the drinks we finally got there. All this for just a bottle of beer. I rolled my eyes.

"Budweiser or-"

"Corona light please." I spoke up, interrupting her. She smirked, choosing one from the cooler and passing it to me with a bottle opener.

"You're welcome." she sarcastically said before heading to get a red cup to fill it up with one of the bottles of liquor on the table in front of us. Taking that time to look around, I could tell around us everyone was getting wasted, even into those type of drugs I would hear Ashton talk about but I would never get myself into that.

I found Michael in no time, just by his hair, he was pretty easy to spot to. And there was Calum beside him, drinking a beer like mine and shouting out something to Michael in his ear.

"How's your day been going Mr.Hemmings?" I heard Jewel speak up from behind me. I looked back to her to see her raising a brow at me.

"Pretty good I guess." I shrugged. "Nothing major I guess."

She giggles, to which I found her giggling adorable as shit but kept that to myself.

"Well my day was shit, thanks for asking." she says. I turn red, realizing I haven't asked about her day. "I'm realizing you're not much of a talker now. Am I right.. Or am I right?" She smirks.